NEurope
ReZourceman

PokeMafia DeathVoid - Sign Ups!

PLEASE READ - Mafia Rules (This is a clickable link)

And it may be useful to have a quick read through one of the previous mafias. I suggest some of the mid pages on a previous Pokemafia, and definitely useful to have a look at this post which shows an example of the roles I give out Pokemafia 2 Roles.

Thought I'd get this thread up nice and early so theres plenty of time to get a decent amount of players.

Game will start soon after the current Pokemafia finishes, so I don't know when exactly.

1. Cube

2. MoogleViper

3. Nintendohnut

4. CoolnessBears

5. MadDog

6. Mundi

7. Dannyboy-the-Dane

8. dan-likes-trees

9 Paj Meen Ah

10. Zell

11. Dyson

12. Ellmeister

13. Rummy

14. Tellyn

15. SPAMBOT4000

16. Tales

17. martinist

18. Marcamillian

19. Gizmo

20. Raining_again

Edited by ReZourceman

I'll go for eet again, enjoying it now that i'm slightly less confused about ho Mafia games work.

That said I am at Green Man festy for a few days next weekend and reading the weekend after so might make me miss days. Ill letchooknow.

Oh god, I'm writing the roles at the moment. Actually too much fun. This game should be a blast for all players involved. Hopefully should also be the most unpredictable/pointy fingery one ever. :D

I wish I could play but I'm going on holidays on the 19th. The other mafia game is fun though.

Can I join? Never played this game before.

You certainly can, but I kindly ask you to have a read through this page in full

Mafia Rules

And it may be useful to have a quick read through one of the previous mafias. I suggest some of the mid pages on a previous Pokemafia, and definitely useful to have a look at this post which shows an example of the roles I give out Pokemafia 2 Roles.

Is pokemafia a ReZ copyright?

I'm happy for other people to run them, if thats what you're asking.