Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Daft: What happened? Your power didn't work or something?

My power worked, but I targetted Dannyboy and was redirected to who Eenuh claims to be. If anyone has more information we might be able to piece something together.

...sorry, I'm a bit shit at this.

I don't have much info. My power worked last night but it didn't do anything useful at all. I'm going to give everyone a chance to say something and see if we have anything useful, but if people stay silent I think lynching a quiet one is a good idea to get the game moving.

I agree, were never going to win when we lynch nobody everyday. Allows the mafia to pick everyone off one by one.

My power worked, but I targetted Dannyboy and was redirected to who Eenuh claims to be. If anyone has more information we might be able to piece something together.

...sorry, I'm a bit shit at this.

Sounds like it wasn't your problem, though. Everyone who targeted Dannyboy seems to have gone after Eenuh instead (and vice-versa).

So, whoever it was, they'll be trickier to find, as we don't know exactly how its/their power(s) work(s).

I don't have much info. My power worked last night but it didn't do anything useful at all. I'm going to give everyone a chance to say something and see if we have anything useful, but if people stay silent I think lynching a quiet one is a good idea to get the game moving.

I agree, were never going to win when we lynch nobody everyday. Allows the mafia to pick everyone off one by one.

I suggest Vote: Chairdriver, as he hasn't posted yet.

DAY 3 IS OVER

The town couldn't decide on what to do, so did nothing.

---

Lights on Cerebra: (15)

Cube

Eenuh

Diageo

Chairdriver

Zell

MadDog

dwarf gourami

Nintendohnut

Daft

Jonnas

Mundi

Nintendo-master

Moogleviper

Dyson

Coolness Bears

Hellbound: (4)

ReZourceman

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Dannyboy-The-Dane

---

NIGHT 3 BEGINS NOW

Please get your PM's in ASAP.

NIGHT 3 IS NOW OVER

---

The armoured figure makes their way down the hallways, but is suddenly blown back by a furious gale. Disorientated, the figure decides to target someone nearer, but not before they’re blinded by a sparkling torrent of light.

---

The serious man minds his own business when he is set upon by 2 women and a man. The timid one tries to protect the man from any serious harm, while the other puts a hand to his exposed face, then runs off. The male ambusher knocks the serious man unconscious with a barrage of non-lethal weaponary, before leaving.

---

The male ambusher was suddenly transported in a puff of smoke somewhere else, just as 2 macabre women once again went in for the same kill. Without thinking, the more imposing of the two woman struck, and his head hit the floor.

She suddenly realised she’d killed one of her own, and looking once more at the woman who she kept running into, ran away, aghast.

The woman who once again missed her intended kill, muttered under her breath in dissapointment, leaving the dismembered man on the ground.

Jonnas is dead. He was Bonebreaker, the man with tank-treads for legs! (Reavers/Mafia)

Bonebreaker.jpg

---

BONUS SECTION:

Belasco and N'astirh sit bored in a bedroom, looking on, perlexed, at a sleeping woman.

"God she's dull. She's done nothing the entire game. No one'll notice if she goes to hell."

nintendo-master has been removed from the game due to inactivity. He was Shadowcat, the incredibly useful X-Man with the power to phase through solid objects. (Town)

Shadowcat.jpg

---

Lights on Cerebra: (13)

Cube

Eenuh

Diageo

Chairdriver

Zell

MadDog

dwarf gourami

Nintendohnut

Daft

Mundi

Moogleviper

Dyson

Coolness Bears

Hellbound: (6)

ReZourceman

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Dannyboy-The-Dane

Jonnas

nintendo-master

---

DAY 4 BEGINS NOW

She suddenly realised she’d killed one of her own, and looking once more at the woman who she kept running into, ran away, aghast.

This sentence seem to suggest that there is someone who has more then once targeted the mafia killer but are not connected trough the mafia.

Would be nice if said person would speak up.

I don't understand how the mafia can kill themselves.

Someone (likely a townie after this) has the ability to swap the places of two people, so what happens to one person happens to the other instead.

In this instance, the person who the mafia targeted for killing was swapped with another mafia member.

Anyway, there is someone who hasn't been removed for inactivity but hasn't posted in the thread.

Vote: Chairdriver.

Lets not forget that Jonnas suggested lynching Chair yesterday and he turned to to be a mafia member...

That's a very good point. He had no idea he was going to be killed so trying to make Chair seem good by voting for him wouldn't be a good plan.

Withdraw Vote

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!