N-Europe

Beyonce's Fringe

Retro_Link

*pointless rant/vent*

Lets rewind a minute.

This hideous fringe first reared itself in the Telephone video... fine I thought... it's ugly as hell but anyone can make a hairstyle mistake once in a while!

erikaadickman_2.gif

No doubt it's a wig anyway, so being anything but sexy, just throw it, throw it away!

But then it crops up in the Video Phone video... hmm fair enough, I guess... these two videos were created at near enough the same time, in fact this one may have been slightly before Telephone, so somehow it's found its way between the two.

beyonce-video-phone-video-666-ok-hand-signs-occult.jpg

Now's your chance Bouncy, throw it, throw it away!

*phew*... now you can just put that aweful thing behind you and move on!...

But come her latest video... and oh no wait!... It's back!! The fringe is back!! :o

beyonce_loveme480.jpg

... staring at me!

53a54c89d19aeaf8_beyonce-video.jpg

Why don't I?... The Fridge Dammit!! :weep:

*and I'm not even that big a fan!!*

Edited by Retro_Link

She's one of the the few big female artist I feel actual empathy for. I like her. I can imagine having a nice chat with her over coffee.

She looks good with it. But then beautiful people look good with most hairstyles/clothes on.

If the short fringe is so in, how come I've seen next to no-one (celebrities or otherwise) 'wearing' it?

Because everyone knows it looks ugly that's why!

I don't know about celebrities but loads of people have bangs. It is the "cool" look. Just go out round Shoreditch/Old Street/Hoxton/East London. Notice the inverted commas.

I don't know about celebrities but loads of people have bangs. It is the "cool" look. Just go out round Shoreditch/Old Street/Hoxton/East London. Notice the inverted commas.

There's different styles to it though. And this super short, super straight fringe is just :shakehead.

I just hate bangs. Doesn't really matter who has them they almost always look stupid.

='(