Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

flameboy

It's basically a pint of whiskey each, with a small shot on the side -- not exactly advisable! Timescale makes it doable (I've shared a ~750ml bottle of gin with a friend on a few occasions) ... hope you've learned some good things and had a chance to spout shit, and regret nothing in the morning. Just down some water before you go... And as you're in US timezones and perhaps you're still going... then stop now and thank me later.

It's basically a pint of whiskey each, with a small shot on the side -- not exactly advisable! Timescale makes it doable (I've shared a ~750ml bottle of gin with a friend on a few occasions) ... hope you've learned some good things and had a chance to spout shit, and regret nothing in the morning. Just down some water before you go... And as you're in US timezones and perhaps you're still going... then stop now and thank me later.

Surely it's less than that? My google skills tell me that a fifth is 750ml, ergo 375ml each.

Surely it's less than that? My google skills tell me that a fifth is 750ml, ergo 375ml each.

Yeah I think that's right (from my Google skills).

A standard 'bottle' in the UK is 70ml so sharing that would be 350ml each.

That isn't all that much to have over a night. I used to quite often drink a half-bottle of vodka, with mixer, over the course of a few hours on a night out and then still have more when I get out.

I crossed a new slut line last night. It was really awkward walking around the club trying to avoid everyone I met.

Hand in other person's pants for a prolonged period is the worst to remember the next day, when you realise that's why all your friends walked away from the dancefloor/you.

Hand in other person's pants for a prolonged period is the worst to remember the next day, when you realise that's why all your friends walked away from the dancefloor/you.

Well it's a good thing I didn't do that. I meant met in the shift/score/made out/kissed sense.

• 3 weeks later...