NEurope
Retro_Link

The Amazing Spider-Man

Just feels like there's too much blue in that costume.

I was just thinking the same, also it hugs his ass far too much as if it were painted on :heh:

I was just thinking the same, also it hugs his ass far too much as if it were painted on :heh:

Now this is where we differ, because in that picture I was thinking "Christ that spider logo is way to thin and small" whereas you were staring at his tight ass and how it's been painted on? Get your mind out of the gutter.

I think it looks pretty good too :D my first positive reaction to images from this film so far. Still not loving the actor, but Gwen looks great.

Have you seen The Social Network? Or, like, any of Garfield's other stuff? He's a great actor. Can't wait to see him in this.

Sorry, to clarify, I don't like the look they've given Peter Parker (big twilight hair, hipster clothes). The actor is fine.

Sorry, to clarify, I don't like the look they've given Peter Parker (big twilight hair, hipster clothes). The actor is fine.

Hipster clothing? He has a long sleeve T and jeans. Its about as hipster as William Roache.

Looks like Ashley is the hipster. Reference Hipster.

The ones that ruin jokes by making you google the name and go, "Ah, that's what he meant, ok..."

You didn't know who William Roache was?

Oh wait you're Irish. I forgive you. All that alcohol plays with the brain.

I wonder if that "Mirror's Edge" section could inspire the next movie game, that could actually be quite interesting.

Peter still seems a bit emo to me but im hoping its just the select scenes.

Ok.

That actually looks pretty cool.

Agreed, that was a lot better than I was expecting,

Spiderman Font, wonder if that'll be the font for PS4 :p

That costume looks horrible, especially the eyes. This whole things looks horrible in fact. It's a shame something more couldn't be done with this, a bit like what Nolan did with The Batman franchise.

I actually think it looks a bit dull and humourless. The humour in the first Spider-man series is what made it...

I've loved Andrew Garfield since Boy A though so I trust he will put in a good performance.

Looks like we're getting another telling of the origins again then!... Yay!

It looked a bit dark and serious for Spiderman, not sure if that's the right choice, I don't really want any more emo in Spidey.

I really hope we get more of the jokey Spider-Man. That was something they didnt get right in the other movies. Spider-Man should be cracking jokes quite a bit, usually when its inappropriate. It always felt like the other movies got a joke in maybe once or twice per movie and they were never particularly funny. This one is worrying me a bit as its just looking like hes spending a lot of time moping over his parents.

Looks like we're getting another telling of the origins again then!... Yay!

Haven't we known that since the start? :heh:

I'm OK with it being a bit dark. Spider-man comics have never been overwhelmingly cheery between big battles tbf. And if it had the same atmosphere as the last trilogy, I would've just continued to resent the decision to reboot.