N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

Well played guys, sorry for totally misestimating you again Raining!

You'll also noticed, I kinda lied, and it's why I trusted Jimbob. I had the same defensive power of not being silenced, but I made it out to be worse cos I was scared of the mafia! Sorry for the lie, guys :p

Oh btw: Totally fucking rocking awesome win ReZ, loved it. And to everyone else who played, really enjoyed this!

Deathvoid starts so soon? Tomorrow morning? I'll still take part, but if they all end up being massive run-ons, I may pull out of later ones. Even a day or two break would be nice, but really, that's just me, and probably only a sentiment shared by those who remained or followed the thread right through until the end. I hate my role and 'power' at first, but now I'm gonna miss the influential bastard.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the first few or several night phases will be 24 hours so that'll be like a mini break. ;)

And thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I think it was pretty decent, and I liked the roles I came up with, like the "Fragile" and "Shiney" mechanics. The new one has several quite common roles for mafia that I just hadn't thought of or wasn't aware of, so it should be pretty good and unpredictable. :D

Well for the first Mafia game i've completed, it wasn't too bad. I've learned a thing or two about them now. So, if another game pops up i think i may join it. Cheers for the offer for this game Rez

And for those who didn't believe me when i told you my character. Told ya so guys and gals.

Edited by Jimbob

Come on people, praise me for my amazing skills at getting Cube lynched. I mean there was 0% evidence, 100% intuition on that one. Unfortunately I just didn't play my "immune to night powers" card enough to convince everyone it also extended to night kills...it was basically a murder/suicide.

There was only one (minorish) mistake the whole game, so I think thats my record. I somehow fucked up a point where (I think it was MadDog) or someone roleblocked cubes magnet redirector, and he targetted them. I don't even remember how I resolved it but it was only when it was being disucssed in the thread that I realised that I may have fucked up. Thinking about how to resolve it causes a headfuck, but in future if there is a similar role it will be specifically clarified in the role description.

See, Nintendohnut, I was telling the truth about all this.

*dances*

I know I was a bit grumpy, but I was still trufax. :P

I'll try to partake more (my physio has been cancelled for the forseeable future >_>) but can we not have important stuff like night phases turning over insanely late at night or during the day plllleeeeaase. I don't have the luxury of a huge summer holiday and daytime tv!

Soooooo close, i wanted to vote Danny for years, damn you all. i knew he was bluffing, bet you he killed me too!

Yup, he did:

Dannyboy-the-Dane/Raikou KILLS Diageo/Wurmple

Edit: How did it get that colour from "mucusgreen"?

Wellwell, didn't expect to check the thread to find it had finished!!! Played Danny for staying alive for so long, I had fleeting suspicions the whole game but never built on them.

Anyway, first Mafia game so can't judge objectively but in any case, was awesome yo. Looking through that last post I can see how hard it must have been to coordinate so big cheer fo ReZ. ReZult.

Sadly I look set to be missing a few days of DEATHVOID due to one festival this weekend (green man) and reading fest the next. Still looking forward to it nonetheless!

Haha! Finally! :D I can't believe I actually survived this long. I'm amazed at how well my roleclaiming tactic worked. I knew I had no chance in hell, so I was literally just waiting to see how long I could pull it. :D Sorry to kill you off Diageo, I know that was mean. But that's how it is with mafia games: You don't participate enough, you get killed off - you attract too much attention, you get killed off.

Anyway, brilliant game, ReZ! :D I loved how much discussion there was. The fact that so many people were under suspicion at the same time was really the highlight of the game.

FECKER, it was because I suspected you wasn't it?

Damn you Raining, you couldn't have protected me like I told you? :(

what do you mean damn me?? I didn't even get a chance to submit my target. SOMEONE roleblocked me so rez sent me a pm saying he was going on ahead with the night phase without me

Nice work guys, sorry I wasn't around, hotel trip sorta got dragged out of nowhere, and then they didn't have internet!

I couldn't make a vote rez as I didn't have much time to read over thread sorry.

I did participate a lot at beginning when I thought I wouldn't be available.