N-Europe

Comicon 2010!

jayseven

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embedded without a shitty advert!

SPOILERS FOR END OF SEASON FOUR (and five...obviously)

So excited! Day before I start my postgrad (so...day I start my postgrad). Good day will be good :D

dexter.jpg

Chuck Season Four Casting News

The big news everyone who watched the season three finale will be wanting to know...

She raised one son who saved the world, now she's raised another!

Linda Hamilton (Sarah Connor) is Chuck's mother.

Would have loved Mary McDonnell but still a cool choice.

And also:

The Buy More is now owned and operated by the CIA, so it has the most badass employees ever -- quite a change.

Every week there will be a new kickass CIA operative green shirt working at store with Team Bartowski, recast with someone every week -- Munn first week, Mustafa the second episode, that's as far as they've gone in casting it.

Olivia Munn, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Isaiah Mustafa (The Old Spice guy), Dolph Lundgren are all slated to guest star this season (also Nicole Richie, which the room didn't care about).

Ha. 'Jeffster' also performed Bad Romance. Expect it online soon.

Comic Con's Hall H Locked Down After Stabbing

Reports are flooding in from the San Diego Comic-Con that a fan altercation just came to an end that resulted in one being stabbed in the eye with a pen. As of the moment Hall H has been officially locked down until calm is restored. Both men were removed in police custody. The confrontation occurred after the Resident Evil: Afterlife panel concluded transitioning to the big Marvel Comics event when one of the fans wouldn't change seats. Is anything at the Comic-Con worth getting that violent over?

Why Nintendo I thought we was geting more info on Nintendo 3DS at Comic Con because you never go to Comic Con and we got no info I wanted to hear when we can get the Nintendo 3DS please tell us when it's comeing out at Gamescom.

Why Nintendo I thought we was geting more info on Nintendo 3DS at Comic Con because you never go to Comic Con and we got no info I wanted to hear when we can get the Nintendo 3DS please tell us when it's comeing out at Gamescom.

It will not be announced. If nothing more Nintendo will only be there as an advertisment. Its a geekathon so getting a few games and such on show will help. Comic Con is nothing to Nintendo.

Just following the Smallville panel at SDCC, info so far:

Darkseid is the main villian

There'll be an episode with Booster Gold and Blue Beetle

We will see the suit and its the one from Superman Returns

Lois says "Superman"

Clark will most likely fly (hard to tell from just the text im reading so far

I'll add more as it comes out

Season 10 trailer

Aye they were fairly stupid. Why get so excited and scream over stuff that happened over 9 years :|

You'd swear they forgot Erica Durance has been playing Lois for years now the way they reacted every time she was on screen!

bewilders me that they don't put these trailers online properly- why restrict them to the con?
Yeah I know!

Just started reading IGN's article on the Capt. America teaser... but then stopped cos I'd rather see it for myself... but it sounds AWESOME!!

IGN also report Marvel are looking into a Hawkeye movie for after The Avengers!

I'm really pleased that the film is all WW2 with modern day 'bookends' as they describe it. It should have a really great alternative feel about it. Saving Private Ryan & Band of Brothers show just how engaging and enthralling that setting can be when it's done well... throw in Captain America and hopefully we have absolute WIN!