N-Europe

Misfits

ReZourceman

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was quite a fun concept though. Nazi imagery stimulates me.

The idea was cool but the execution was terrible. I thought Simon was going to get the time travel power at the end. Surprised he didn't. Would have made total sense.

It was too 'everything is uncanny-ly different but pretty much exactly the same'.

Kurtis didn't have reason to use his power before his brain painted the floor?

Since their powers were based on their subconscious desires it would have been great to see how growing up in a Nazi Britain would have changed that. But no. Nothing.

Actually, I really hated this episode. It's what happens when you have a piss poor imagination.

• 4 weeks later...

I watched it.

When you think back to the second series, it all makes sense. The death of Alisha did seem very rushed and not well planned, but never mind. The only thing that bugs me is how would Seth take a power off of someone who is immune to him taking his power?

It's been renewed for a fourth series, I wonder who they will cast now that Alisha and Simon are gone?

I've loved this season. A couple of average episodes but I've enjoyed them nonetheless and Rudy is a good replacement of Nathan. The last episode, in my opinion, was great but...

it's a bit sad to see Simon and Alisha go. However, I'm right in thinking that Simon and Alisha will be stuck in some kind of time loop forever now, right? Because Simon will always want to save Alisha and stuff. Anyway, great episode with a great twist, literally one of those few moments where it made me very shocked. I didn't see it coming at all.

• 1 year later...

Didn't know there was another series.

Yeah I'll still watch, but it's gone downhill. I wouldn't have minded if they'd have rebooted it properly, but it just seemed like they dragged the life out of it by stick bandaid-characters over the original-cast-shaped holes. There wasn't even an overlying story.

I don't think I've watched it since they all got 'new' powers and Nathan left, was it? I can't even remember. Only episode I can actually remember of note was when super hoody's identity was revealed. Meant to keep watching after that, but just never got round to it. Who, if anyone, is actually left from the original cast?

Was just reading the happenings in the last few series and I've either already seen half of it and completely forgotten, or totally read about it before. I think I saw half of the series after Nathan left and most of the one after, but all in all doesn't sound entirely mindblowing so...I'll maybe give this a miss and have a massive catchup later on. I suck too much at TV these days anyway.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!