NEurope
Happenstance

Fizzy drinks

Root beer is very tasty. In Nottingham/Macclesfield it was/is available at ASDA and Sainsburys. Not A&W, but it was nice enough.

It's also great for stopping pirate ghosts.

It's also great for stopping pirate ghosts.

I believe they are ghost pirates.

I'd love to try root beer. I've had some candy that apparently tasted like it once, and I've been wanting to try actual root beer ever since.

Root beer is very tasty. In Nottingham/Macclesfield it was/is available at ASDA and Sainsburys. Not A&W, but it was nice enough.

When I was little it was a drinks option at McDonalds. Then they stopped. And I died inside. A little.

I know!! I never found it in Asda, but recently found some in Sainsburys for like 67p a bottle, my dad drank the last of it though and I haven't been back for more yet :(

Alot of people I've asked also mentioned them having it at McDonalds a long time ago, they don't know why they stopped doing it. If you had to describe the taste, how would you? I need a good way to describe it to my friends.

Irn Bru is the only drink tbh.

I totally had a crazy IrnBru phase once, was loving it with everything! It was good alone, but it went well with nearly every spirit I tried to mix it with!

LIES!

Irn Bru sweets on the other hand..

I know!! I never found it in Asda, but recently found some in Sainsburys for like 67p a bottle, my dad drank the last of it though and I haven't been back for more yet :(

Alot of people I've asked also mentioned them having it at McDonalds a long time ago, they don't know why they stopped doing it. If you had to describe the taste, how would you? I need a good way to describe it to my friends.

Fizzy aniseed.

Fizzy aniseed.

Are Aniseed and Liquorice the same? Some people tasted it and called it liquorice, and medicinal, I denied both, cos I definitely don't really like Liquorice.

Got a Mtn Dew Energy from Sainsburys. Disgusting, I have a sweet tooth but this was just like chewy sugar in a bottle.

I'm partial to the obvious ones: Coke, Cherry Coke and Dr Pepper. If the coke is in a can it has to be seriously cold.

I really liked Diet Coke with Lime when they had it briefly. With "Citrus" is not quite the same.

As an aside, fizzy drinks are reaaaally fattening.

Are Aniseed and Liquorice the same? Some people tasted it and called it liquorice, and medicinal, I denied both, cos I definitely don't really like Liquorice.

Its definitely NOT liquoricey but it is fair to call it medicinal I would say.

Root beer kinda tastes like something the dentist would give you to wash out your mouth, or germolene ... but it's nice.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

So nice he posted it twice.

-------

I just remembered Coke With Vanilla, that shit was the king of Coca Cola.

I drink soooo much coke but whenever I don't get banging head aches swear I'm addicted to caffiene

>Irn Bru is the only drink

>Location: Not scotland

:hmm:

I love how this picture couldn't be more oriental.

coca%20cola%20vitamin%20C.jpg

"No calorie! You buy now!"

So nice he posted it twice.

-------

I just remembered Coke With Vanilla, that shit was the king of Coca Cola.

I loved Vanilla Cola, I want some :(

The orange cola was terrible.

I've virtually cut fizzy drinks out of my diet entirely. I can count the number of them that I've drunk in the last year on one hand. Shame really as I do like Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper. Also used to be fond of Appletiser, but I don't ever remember having a can that lived up to the slogan of '100% pleasure in a can'.

And I too liked the Coca Cola with Vanilla. Also didn't mind the one with orange.

Vanilla Coke! :o you have made and saddened my day ReZ. :p

Oh and on the subject of Lilt I had one quite recently I wasn't wow'd.

Fruit Twist fanta chilled in a bottle is delicious. :D

Ginger Ale is freakin pr0.

My gran makes ginger cordial that is so strong you have to water it down with lemonade... Sooo good.

Ah I quite liked Vanilla Coke when they did it, at least if I didn't drink it too much. Mmm vanilla. =)

(Perhaps it should be noted that LILT is best consumed when pwning n00bs)

CherryCokeCan01.jpg

I remember when it first came out when I was a kid, memories.

Ah yes, just by saying that you've reminded me of the old logo.

cherry_coke.jpg

I drink loads of Diet Coke, but trying to cut down. Only fizzy drink I actively like, perhaps because it doesn't have the horribly sweet and sugary taste of most fizzy drinks.

Normal coke is ming.