N-Europe

It's Thursday...

dwarf

but it's also Mundi

..... 's birthday

Basically no-one made him a birthday thread, so I took pitty in creating this in order to remind everyone of his existence on N-E, even though he comments quite often apparently. I guess his posts must be pretty boring.

Obviously because there isn't much to associate with him, or rather, anything remotely interesting about him, the title may have suffered somewhat. Usually there's something positive or funny to post about a user. Ah well.

Don't feel bad for the guy though, I mean, I didn't expect you to make this yourselves of course, as I'm sure he didn't.

So yeah, I guess we're a tad sorry for you Mundi, uhhh happy birthday.

(this is all in good spirit, I enjoy your presence really. ly x have a good wun)

Edited by dwarf

Happy-Mundi-Birthday! ^^ You always seem to brighten up the forum with your posts, or at least I think so.

Also Happy Birthday to ThePigMarcher! You remind me of NIN (Nine Inch Nails) this is a good thing believe me. :)

Edited by S.C.G

did we do 'I don't like Mundi's' last year?

happy birthdayv :)

I don't think he's ever had one, so I guess not.

He probably did in all likeliness tbh but It's such an obvious pun. Plus as I said at the top, not many other title options. Jokes ofc.

Oh dwarf, you bitch, you really to love me.

The day was good, got some pants and a cool looking box with some playing cards, not really gonna too much celebrating wise until tomorrow.

I am literally doing this on the grounds that it is majorly blunt and excessive and also because I actually have no qualms with you. Plus, I like some stuff by Gorillaz.

Everything is fine.