Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

Go for gold Charlie, the more the merrier.

I can't imagine there are too many happy Madrid fans this morning, even before the red card, they were playing for a draw at home. Or playing for one opportunity. It can be effective football, but it relies heavily on good discipline. And that was never going to happen with both teams practicing for the 2012 Olympics.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game yesterday was arse. Both teams were diving all over the place, trying to stitch each other up. There were maybe 3 good passages of play in the match, and two of those led to Barca goals.

As great as Barcelona are, I just cannot love them. There's only a certain amount of times you can pass the ball amongst your back four and central midfielder before you crack. I hate it when United do it, Barca are no exception.

Anyway, Arsenal next. Going to the pub to watch it with a friend from work who is an Arsenal fan. Oooooooh.

I know it's the Sun but...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3553711/The-FA-are-set-to-strip-QPR-of-promotion-to-the-Premier-League.html

If it does happen, deserved, harsh or not harsh enough?

How is breaking the rules harsh? Can't do the time, don't do the crime. I reckon they'll get a small points deduction, 3 or 5, nothing too threatening.

Tough match for us today (Chelsea)... I'm hoping we do the business and that arsenal do united... it'd make next weeks match so much more exciting!

We're playing a 4-4-2 I believe with Drogba and Torres... we'll see how that goes...

If we are to play 4-4-2, I'd like to see us play a traditional 4-4-2 formation using wingers as opposed to a diamond. My team would be a little something like this:

Cech

Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Bosingwa, Essien, Lampard, Malouda

Torres, Drogba

Subs: Turnbull, Alex, Zhirkov, Ramires, Mikel, Kalou, Anelka.

This, so much this.

I said it before, how many more does Gomes need to throw it in the net before Spurs bin him off?

It's brilliant, he's beyond a joke. I just burst out laughing at everyone he does. Why don't they release a DVD boxset of them, I'm sure there's enough material.

It's brilliant, he's beyond a joke. I just burst out laughing at everyone he does. Why don't they release a DVD boxset of them, I'm sure there's enough material.

Careful we are talking about the DVD masters here.

Argh. Such bullshit! One 'goal' never crossed the line and the other was scored by a guy who was offside on two occasions during the build-up! Absolutely comical. If I wasn't a Spurs fan. Gomes can fuck right off though. Harry should replace him over the summer as a priority.

Argh. Such bullshit! One 'goal' never crossed the line and the other was scored by a guy who was offside on two occasions during the build-up! Absolutely comical. If I wasn't a Spurs fan. Gomes can fuck right off though. Harry should replace him over the summer as a priority.

To be fair, I think it was a penalty we should have been awarded and whilst there is no definite certainty we would have scored, it was some sort of justice in my opinion. Also, offside during the build-up? That doesn't matter AFAIK

To be fair, I think it was a penalty we should have been awarded and whilst there is no definite certainty we would have scored, it was some sort of justice in my opinion. Also, offside during the build-up? That doesn't matter AFAIK

should clarify: he was offside when he went to score, too. Just pointing out that he was offside before that, too.

Don't expect too much off us tomorrow Chelsea fans. I've not often had a drink before games this season, but tomorrow I'm definitely going to get a few in to loosen up. If we play like we did last Sunday we're gonna get dicked.

Don't expect too much off us tomorrow Chelsea fans. I've not often had a drink before games this season, but tomorrow I'm definitely going to get a few in to loosen up. If we play like we did last Sunday we're gonna get dicked.

I for one would not be surprised if we played brilliantly and got a result. Arsenal can play the game with no pressure, it's only when you add some they tend to forget what to do with the spherical object.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!