Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

Just checked the final score and see its finished 4-0! :o Very nice. I was kind of worried for Real Madrid when Spurs went to ten men, cos despite being 1-0 up, Real had problems at the weekend against Sporting Gijon when it came to showing some flair and imagination. It was constant long diagonal balls. So, I thought Spurs would tighten up and try to see out a 1-0 defeat in the hopes of turning it round at White Heart Lane. I haven't seen what team RM sent out tonight but seeing Ronaldo scored, I can tell that with having him back they were able to refocus everything around him and not be as aimless as they have been without.

The real shock result is Inter 2-5 Schalke! Losing the derby at the weekend has caused them to implode!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking GOAL!!!! :o

It almost looks like the refs wonder header and the resulting wonder strike are some CGI wizardry!

What was Crouch sent off for?... climbing up someone?

If it was, I bet the ref was looking for it, he does it so much and never learns. Harry shouldn't have played him.

What a fucking GOAL!!!! :o

It almost looks like the refs wonder header and the resulting wonder strike are some CGI wizardry!

If it was, I bet the ref was looking for it, he does it so much and never learns. Harry shouldn't have played him.

He slide in late on someone after about 5 minutes, got booked then the idiot decided to do it again 10 minutes later.

2 Yellow cards both for sliding in late on the player, note that crouch was tackling defenders that are going know where near the spurs goal, the clown!

Another thing, why have microphones on the pitch side cameras, what's the point in them? If they weren't there then this wouldn't be an issue.

To pick up both the noise from the crowd and the noise from the pitch; things like shouts and when you can actually hear them kick the ball. It all adds to the experience.

Also so I can hear an Arsenal fan shout 'Wenger get Lehman on!!!' during the Blackburn game!!

Can't blame him after Almunia fumbled that 30 yard daisy cutter.

Our 3-1 loss at the Camp Nou isn't looking so bad tonight.

Oh Liverpool, what the fuck did you do to Torres. At least he showed a glimpse of his old self tonight.

Chelsea robbed of a penalty, but then you wouldn't expect anything else when United are the opponents.

lol

Fantastic result, Evra was lucky, but these things happen. Swings and roundabouts.

First off, yeah, it was definitely a penalty. For the Ramires one, not for Torres.

As for the game, the first half was really exciting I thought. Second half was quieter. Chelsea taking off Drogba took all the fear factor away out of Chelsea's game, as he was chasing everything in that second half. I knew we'd go on to win when he went off. Essien getting switched to right back as well was a bonus.

United were great tonight, I thought. Why haven't we played like that away from home all season? We defended pretty well, and Valencia looked really at home at right back. Him and Giggs were my joint Man of the Match shouts. I also thought Carrick did really well in midfield, looked very comfortable in both defence and attack.

Also, Rooney: That's more like it. Do your business on the field, get up after every tackle, track back, shake hands with players at the end of the game and no other nonsense like Saturday. I thought he was great tonight.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!