NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

My postman has been... and gone with no OoT!

Not impressed, i have never been sent a game for release date from GAME or ShopTo, GAME have let me down this down this time big style and i'm not in work today as well... :shakehead:(

Edited by Mike1988uk

Either I ain't got any post today or the postie is very late. After reading everyones post I probably won't get it even if the postie does decide to show up.

Either I ain't got any post today or the postie is very late. After reading everyones post I probably won't get it even if the postie does decide to show up.

Your going to have to pin him down and demand he take you to the sortin office to find the game... i missed my chance too!

Tomorrows a shit day for me too as I have a deadline for tomorrow at 6, then one of my employees is leaving so were going for food and drinks.... I have the weekend off so at Keats I can play it then but I could have spent a couple of hours on it today :(

Is anyone else extremely pleased that they kept the music the same? It just wouldn't have felt the same if they changed it.

Is anyone else extremely pleased that they kept the music the same?

I'll tell you when I get the game. :(

I ordered a game from GAME the other day and that got shipped 3 days ago and has yet to arrive. I wonder if they have changed their delivery service or made everything 2nd class post or something?

Little King's Story is great to fill your time untill your get OoT3D.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have been summoned by my local game store to pick up Ocarina of Time 3DS, my very first 3DS game.

My postie has just been and nothing arrived, hell the game I ordered the other day still hasn't arrived! Methinks I will go to Morrisons tomorrow morning or ASDA at midnight and get a copy of the game for £25 and then send back the copy I get from GAME. To hell with them.

I can't believe I used a couple of days holiday only for this to happen. GITS!

It's Thursday guys. If it didn't arrive today, good.

Exactly, it's Thursday. The game got shipped on Tuesday and GAME have always delivered games a day or two early, it's one of the reasons I use them.

Are 3DS games £25 at ASDA or is still the same deal Morrisons have? Tempted to go up at midnight too.

Are 3DS games £25 at ASDA or is still the same deal Morrisons have? Tempted to go up at midnight too.

Not sure about ASDA but Morrisons is supposed to be £25 so I would imagine ASDA would be the same to remain competitive.

It's Thursday guys. If it didn't arrive today, good.

LOL. I was on my way out to buy some empty cds for storage. Thought I should check my mail first before I left the building. Guess what I found inside :grin: I ordered it on Tuesday evening :grin: Gotta love Game :grin:

This not been posted yet?

Awesome Advert and Epic Beard..Robin Williams is amazing.

This not been posted yet?

Awesome Advert and Epic Beard..Robin Williams is amazing.

Only about five times :p

This game is absolutely incredible!!! Just simply stunning, and very very fun.

It's my first 3DS game, and I'm very impressed with the visuals. I often have to stop and tell myself "Wow! Look at what I am playing on a handheld!"

The 3DS really was a great step up fro the DS graphics.

No way! I got a freebie! I didn't think we lower beings could get those! I got a shield/sword metal pin. Like the one in the logo.

No way! I got a freebie! I didn't think we lower beings could get those! I got a shield/sword metal pin. Like the one in the logo.

That's way better than a shitty poster :sad:

Who is in charge of what pre-order bonuses each country gets? Someone needs to hang.

you think getting your game on release day is bad! when i ordered FO:New Vegas from play it turned up the week after launch! a full week! they even posted it the day before launch day and it still took 7 days to arrive!

this is why i'm collecting mine in store, i know when i'm getting it without this pain of waiting on the postman

I was hoping this version had a list of where you are missing spiders. Could I get a list of how many there are in each area? That way I can go through the dungeon again instead of doing all eight.

you think getting your game on release day is bad! when i ordered FO:New Vegas from play it turned up the week after launch! a full week! they even posted it the day before launch day and it still took 7 days to arrive!

this is why i'm collecting mine in store, i know when i'm getting it without this pain of waiting on the postman

Well I have to say that's your own fault from ordering from play.com :heh:

I really dislike ordering from that place.

Play is a fine retailer, with a solid (problem sorter outer policy type thing) with great prices. Just don't expect things a day or two later. They're on (Jersey/Guernsey) so its fine/bbe realistic.

I <3 Play.

Play is a fine retailer, with a solid (problem sorter outer policy type thing) with great prices. Just don't expect things a day or two later. They're on (Jersey/Guernsey) so its fine/bbe realistic.

I <3 Play.

Their postage used to be great, so location isn't a problem. They now leave it a few days (non pre-orders) then send it 2nd class, so delivery times are 1 week and above.

The postman come and I still havent got my game thanks a lot Game hope it comes in a Van I want my Master Sword.