NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

is asda doing midnight launch. Game are liars, if your not gonna send it till Wednesday evening then tell the truth and stop these BS Tuesday shipping emails. I am done with Game now, won't be using them again.

If asda are doing midnight launch I will pick it up and take my copy from Game back to the store tomorrow.

Couple of years? Erm...

Well, yeah, obviously I wasn't making a joke about GAME's delivery... or something...

He also ordered from GAME!

Indeed I did, but it didn't arrive today, not too bothered though to be honest, it is just a game after all. As long as I get it tomorrow then I'm happy!

The postman come and I still havent got my game thanks a lot Game hope it comes in a Van I want my Master Sword.

Are we sure canand isn't a bot?

I don't get why some people haven't got their copies yet :/ Seems a bit off.

Currently in Dodongo's cave. Absolutely love the music and atmosphere in this dungeon, it was always my fav young link dungeon.

If I knew this would've happened I just would've kept my shopto order.

Awesome people use Amazon.

Right... It's been in my house since 11 and I've not even started playing it yet.

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE.

That box really is horrible, I actually really don't care that I didn't get the game today since I'll be getting the alternate cover from GAME.

I hope everyone that has received their copy is thoroughly enjoying it - it may be a remastered version but it's a brilliant one at that!

My first post here on N-Europe forum, after years of reading it. I couldn't resist to share how incredible this game is, remake of the GoAT imho.

Finally my 3DS is getting some well deserved quality time, after playing this and Link's Awakening I'm even more pumped for LoZ:SS.

Btw I got my game two days ago from a local GAME store, got my gold cover and a T-shirt like the image attached.

You got a cat too? Damn, I'm jealous :(

All jokes aside, welcome to the board! I'm currenty playing Link's Awakening alongside this, they are both magical.

You got a cat too? Damn, I'm jealous :(

All jokes aside, welcome to the board! I'm currenty playing Link's Awakening alongside this, they are both magical.

Lol, the photo isn't mine (I'm at work atm), just used it as an example of what I got :D

Link's Awakening is so awesome and the best part is that I'm playing it for the first time!

Another GAME pre-order-er with no game.

Now i'm not too fussed as I am pleased I am adding to my points via preorder with GAME, but it makes me :weep: that I had a shopto preorder and then cancelled to go with GAME.

AND some of you ordering from shopto got copies on Wednesday! More :weep:

Ah well at least I know I have it to come home to tomorrow after work - will get me through the day I suppose! :grin:

My first post here on N-Europe forum, after years of reading it. I couldn't resist to share how incredible this game is, remake of the GoAT imho.

Finally my 3DS is getting some well deserved quality time, after playing this and Link's Awakening I'm even more pumped for LoZ:SS.

Btw I got my game two days ago from a local GAME store, got my gold cover and a T-shirt like the image attached.

We're not getting off to a good start... :nono:

But welcome really!

Another GAME pre-order-er with no game.

Now i'm not too fussed as I am pleased I am adding to my points via preorder with GAME, but it makes me :weep: that I had a shopto preorder and then cancelled to go with GAME.

AND some of you ordering from shopto got copies on Wednesday! More :weep:

Ah well at least I know I have it to come home to tomorrow after work - will get me through the day I suppose! :grin:

But will it really come tomorrow though? Even H-o-T got something sent before OoT 3D I believe and is yet to receive it.

That box really is horrible, I actually really don't care that I didn't get the game today since I'll be getting the alternate cover from GAME.

Huh? It's the best box art I've seen in quite a long time.

Has anyone been able to register their codes yet?

I am unable to log in to NoE, because of all this 'phising' hub-bub....

It's been down for "maintenance" for over a week at least now.

Even though Switzerland doesn't have a Club Nintendo they used to still include the codes. So I have a fake account in the UK with about 1000 points. This time the code was missing :weep:

I guess they don't want to include the code if we aren't supposed to use it...

But will it really come tomorrow though? Even H-o-T got something sent before OoT 3D I believe and is yet to receive it.

:hmm:*Keeps everything crossed

Up for grabbing some pitchforks and torches and starting a mob if we don't get it?

That t shirt is nice, are you in thne UK ? i want all these pre order goodies :( anyone want to sell ;) ?

Why do I always get stuck in Goron City :( Every. Single. Time.

Up for grabbing some pitchforks and torches and starting a mob if we don't get it?

I'll Drive! :mad:

Just received this :o

Dear Christopher, Thanks for Pre-Ordering The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time from Game.co.uk. Unfortunately there has been a mix up in our distribution centre and your order has not been shipped in time for delivery on launch day. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and can confirm that your order will be despatched tomorrow and we hope for it to arrive over the weekend. The Game Customer Service Team

LOL that explains all

Edited by yesteryeargames

Just received this :o

Dear Christopher, Thanks for Pre-Ordering The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time from Game.co.uk. Unfortunately there has been a mix up in our distribution centre and your order has not been shipped in time for delivery on launch day. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and can confirm that your order will be despatched tomorrow and we hope for it to arrive over the weekend. The Game Customer Service Team

LOL that explains all

If i get one of them all hell will break loose!