NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

In regards to the OoT soundtrack, I understand that you have to register it by 30th June but does that include the day itself? Im skint until payday which is 30th June and I want the soundtrack.

Im worried that we wont be able to register due to the hacking on the club N site atm

Im worried that we wont be able to register due to the hacking on the club N site atm

We that'll be the same for everyone won't it. In a way it'll be fairer for people who don't get it sent early.

With regards to that, did people who registered eArly for the AR tshirt get it? Or do you have to do it on the day?

With regards to that, did people who registered eArly for the AR tshirt get it? Or do you have to do it on the day?

I got my t-shirt by registering a day before the official release (no. 0999), so as long as the site's up by around midweek it should be fine.

LOL, why's that? It's not a very hard game. Which other ones have you played?

I played Wind Waker. Didn't complete it...can't remember why though. Think I got close. If I get stuck, I'll be asking in here basically. :p

I played Wind Waker. Didn't complete it...can't remember why though. Think I got close. If I get stuck, I'll be asking in here basically. :p

Probably got bored like the rest of us.

Game took my money for this, i hope it comes for thursday :)

hoping they ship tomorrow. We will have it Thursday no doubt, All my pre - orders from Game always turn up on Thursday at the latest.

This soundtrack is only for UK yes?

Will go down to the stores on Friday to check the prices and if online is cheaper I order it there and wait till Tuesday. In no hurry to play a game I have beaten several times before.

Mine shipped this morning :yay:

So did mine.

Normally, when they ship on a Tuesday, it's at night. This gives me the slim hope we'll have it tomorrow :)

Orchestrated End Theme

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Am I the only one who doesn't think that sounds great? Also seems to be missing a fair bit from the original.

Am I the only one who doesn't think that sounds great? Also seems to be missing a fair bit from the original.

No I think it sounds great.

People who have had it sent, who you gone with?

Been trying to get my girlfriend into games for a while now, she likes all the casual stuff - wii fit, wii sports, smurfs etc Bizarrely liked Silent Hill (but mainly just watching me play it). Anyways, I was boring her with Zelda and she loves fantasy and thought it sounded good, so tried Twilight Princess, and beside me wanting to eat my arm off trying to watch her control the thing, she really loved and it got well in to it (though she doesn't want the world to go tits up and quite likes catching cats and fishing). Been trying with loads of simple games and it's Zelda that may get her involved yet :) Who'd have thunk it?

Anyways, she's now eager to finish it and play Ocarina on the 3DS and play Skyward Sword "together"... I don't think so!!

I 2 have got my e-mail from GAME at 10:21 today confirming that they have dispatched it! :yay:

Surely this can't come 2 days early. Hope so though :) I have a writing deadline for the end of June, probably not the best time for the game to be released!

Mine was shipped, it prob means that its in the sorting office ready to go out end of wednesday. They usually take money and say its shipped to stop you from buying it elsewhere.

ShopTo have other 'lesser' games in stock for other formats, games which are also due for release on Friday, but not Ocarina of Time 3D yet? :blank:

A tad annoying... still I have paid for mine in advance regardless so just as soon as they get it in stock - hopefully today - it'll be dispatched, should have it by Thursday, I'm not holding out hope for it arriving tomorrow. :p

Oh scratch that... it's actually changed to In Stock just now and my order is processing.

Edited by S.C.G

You guys, ......I'm still on the fence......

It's legendary and all, yet I've completely finished it twice and I finished Master Quest once....

Yet, the things that are included with the pre-order (poster, ....and such....) seem pretty nice.

Still, it's IS Zelda, I love Zelda, I love everything about the series (except for maybe the first two, them be too hardcore:laughing:)

Hmmmm, ......what say you Mr. N-Europe Ambassador?

I can't believe you're even thinking about. Get it. The facelift looks amazing, you can play it while doing your girlfriend from behind and IT'S IN 3D.

You can't expect people to buy little kings story if you don't buy this!

I can't believe you're even thinking about. Get it. The facelift looks amazing, you can play it while doing your girlfriend from behind and IT'S IN 3D.

You can't expect people to buy little kings story if you don't buy this!

Well, call me crazy, but I prefer spending money on games I haven't played yet.

but it's all good, I'm pre-ordering it, my room can always do with another poster:)

Does anyones order from game say The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3DS (with Limited Edition Preorder Box and Poster?

You have just made me add another thing to my life ambitions. Thank you, good sir.