NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Does anyones order from game say The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3DS (with Limited Edition Preorder Box and Poster?

Nope...

Mine says The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3DS (with Limited Edition Master Sword Stylus and Pedestal) :awesome:

I wish lol

Haha, oh SCG, I love you.

These didn't turn up at work today. I'm expecting to be walking home with a copy of OoT in my hands tomorrow :awesome:

I don't get all this bragging about who gets a copy first, I mean even with a regular brand new game it's a little bit pointless, but a remake we've all played already? Meh

First bragging rights is what seperates us from the animals Ronnie.

I saw X-Men First Class in the fucking EVENING of release. Like...LATE evening. I was raging when a friend on FB asked me if I had seen it (hadn't) and he had.

First bragging rights is what seperates us from the animals Ronnie.

I saw X-Men First Class in the fucking EVENING of release. Like...LATE evening. I was raging when a friend on FB asked me if I had seen it (hadn't) and he had.

Meh, smacks of trying too hard to me. Why go see a big new release in the afternoon, in a half empty cinema with zero buzz? Evening shows are great, they're the most popular anyway.

I don't get all this bragging about who gets a copy first, I mean even with a regular brand new game it's a little bit pointless, but a remake we've all played already? Meh

We're not bragging abut getting it first. We're just excited about getting it.

Plus, Ashley has already won.

Meh, smacks of trying too hard to me. Why go see a big new release in the afternoon, in a half empty cinema with zero buzz?

That sounds a bajillion times better then watching when it's full.

That's me done with work for the week. I slammed in a couple of days holiday so I can sit and play this for the next few days. :D

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D get!:D

Meh, smacks of trying too hard to me. Why go see a big new release in the afternoon, in a half empty cinema with zero buzz? Evening shows are great, they're the most popular anyway.

It's cheaper in the afternoon at most cinemas and id rather go when it isn't as busy personally (i normally end up going in the evening anyway due to my availability), i'm paying a small fortune to watch the film not to see other peoples phone lights, coughing, idiots shouting random crap etc etc.

This game is still incredible, I mean I know it's Ocarina of Time but... it's portable and it looks so much better when you're playing it on the 3DS than it does in trailers, Link seems to move faster too which is a plus. :D

Loving the tilt aiming, it's great because you can move the system to roughly where you want to shoot and then use the circle-pad for finite adjustment if necessary, the pad itself works fantastically well for just standard control too, after playing through the first dungeon on this game I now have complete faith in it as a viable control alternative to the analogue stick. :)

Also, Saria looks even nicer in 3D... y'know, for a Kokiri. :p

What? :blank:

You big cock tease!

Did you order from Game?

Yeah I ordered it from Game Postman came no game maybe it come in a van or tomorrow.

None for me either. It's just aswell as I want to finish Pokepark off and i'm very close to the end.

I need to take a gander at my games and see what I can fob off to GAME to get this shit on Friday.

Oh god. Day will be....too much win. Seriously guys I am going to shoot semen everywhere.

- Green Lantern

- Prezzo, Tre Gusti, Extra Mozzerella

- Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Edition Special Win Blog 3DS.

No game for me either (i wasnt really expecting it tbh). It's fine since im in work this evening but off tomorrow and friday! :D

None for me either. It's just aswell as I want to finish Pokepark off and i'm very close to the end.

Postman been, no game. Bit gutted, but it's probably for the best!

No game for me either (i wasnt really expecting it tbh). It's fine since im in work this evening but off tomorrow and friday! :D

All 3 of us are really crying inside though. :D

Aww this makes me sad. No postman here yet (It's not 5pm yet)...there goes all my joy for the day

All 3 of us are really crying inside though. :D

Inside? I'm letting it all out.

You big cock tease!

Did you order from Game?

You'd be doing exactly the same if you had the game... :wink:

And no I didn't, ShopTo ftw! :D

I thought his had arrived this morning, there was a package waiting for me when I got back from town, I then realised that it was a mini screwdriver set I ordered, gutted :cry: