NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Guess what game came through my letterbox this morning guys?

HAHA for the first time I'm actually glad I ordered from somewhere other than Shopto :D I was playing Links Awakening at the time and heard someone fall through the letterbox :D

I hadn't seen this. It's a sweet ad for the game featuring Robin Williams and his daughter, Zelda.

Were they holding Zelda?

Lol, as soon as I saw you were online I was like 'shit, i need to edit that last post'...too late :(

For those of you that haven't seen it already:

Just popping the game into my 3DS, the intro is beautiful.

Lol, as soon as I saw you were online I was like 'shit, i need to edit that last post'...too late :(

For those of you that haven't seen it already:

Just popping the game into my 3DS, the intro is beautiful.

Ha ha. Check the post above yours.

Question! Is this going to be a limited ralease? I am getting a 3DS for Birthday in September and was going to wait until then to get it, but my mate just told me its going to be limited so I should snap it up early?

Right, quick impressions..

The 3D works very well, i'm quite surprised! It really adds to the sense of atmosphere and the frame rate is solid. My only disappointment is that the 3D does seem to make the textures look a lot worse :/

Anyways, just broken the big cobweb on the floor of the the Deku Tree and I'm in the bottom phase of the dungeon.

I am 99.938% certain that this is not a limited release. Considering how this is the game that most 3DS owners have been waiting for, and that Nintendo seems to have put quite some work into, I am fairly optimistic that they will try to sell as many copies and keep selling it for a long time.

Question! Is this going to be a limited ralease? I am getting a 3DS for Birthday in September and was going to wait until then to get it, but my mate just told me its going to be limited so I should snap it up early?

There's been nothing to suggest it. Don't confuse the limited stock shipments in Japan with a limited release - that's just to prevent it from flooding the bargain bins like Spirit Tracks did.

Nintendo are hoping this is going to drive sales and given they don't have any other first party titles due for a few months, they aren't suddenly going to yank it from shelves after a month.

You'll easily be able to get your hands on it come September.

Right, quick impressions..

The 3D works very well, i'm quite surprised! It really adds to the sense of atmosphere and the frame rate is solid. My only disappointment is that the 3D does seem to make the textures look a lot worse :/

Anyways, just broken the big cobweb on the floor of the the Deku Tree and I'm in the bottom phase of the dungeon.

Where did you get it from can I please see the game so I now that your not lying?

The facelift looks amazing, you can play it while doing your girlfriend from behind and IT'S IN 3D.

"How is it for you, darling? ...Where am I in the game? Oh, I'm just fighting King DODOOOOOONNNNNGGGOOO!!"

There's been nothing to suggest it. Don't confuse the limited stock shipments in Japan with a limited release - that's just to prevent it from flooding the bargain bins like Spirit Tracks did.

Nintendo are hoping this is going to drive sales and given they don't have any other first party titles due for a few months, they aren't suddenly going to yank it from shelves after a month.

You'll easily be able to get your hands on it come September.

Thank you good sir, puts me at ease!

Where did you get it from can I please see the game so I now that your not lying?

Game dispatched mine yesterday morning. And why would I go through the effort of taking a picture and uploading it just for you? I've got no reason to lie, I have a life that doesn't revolve around Nintendo.

Why the hell would he lie canand? :wtf:

Game dispatched mine yesterday morning. And why would I go through the effort of taking a picture and uploading it just for you? I've got no reason to lie, I have a life that doesn't revolve around Nintendo.

I orderd 2 Zelda OOT 3DS games and a guide for it and it was dispatched yesterday morning aswell from Game and it's still not here did it come by post man or van?

I orderd 2 Zelda OOT 3DS games and a guide for it and it was dispatched yesterday morning aswell from Game and it's still not here did it come by post man or van?

This does sound very suspicious.

Vote: Goron_3

Get over it, Canand. You'll get your game(s) tomorrow.

Edited by Magnus

HYRULE FIELD OMG! This brings back so many memories of my childhood :) It looks amazing with the 3D on too, seeing Death Mountain in the background looks sensational.

Sir Canand desires proof? Why, proof he gets:

259812_10150216040397808_793072807_6987788_3918099_n.jpg

247023_10150216040562808_793072807_6987789_5590067_n.jpg

247177_10150216040687808_793072807_6987790_93423_n.jpg

PS: it's rather good. ;)

You forgot to post a middle finger. :D

Just to add to the fun conspiracy, mine got dispatched from GAME yesterday and didn't arrive today either.

This does sound very suspicious.

Vote: Goron_3

Hey! You're not allowed to make mafia jokes.