N-Europe

Kid Icarus Uprising

Retro_Link

Only at Chapter 9 as I've been going back for hearts/weapons/achievements. Also played quite a bit of Light VS Dark. My only problem is; I realised I wouldn't be able to get all the achievements. Since I don't know anyone with another copy of the game to get nearby local play achievements.

You could use your feathers on those ones.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only at Chapter 9 as I've been going back for hearts/weapons/achievements. Also played quite a bit of Light VS Dark. My only problem is; I realised I wouldn't be able to get all the achievements. Since I don't know anyone with another copy of the game to get nearby local play achievements.

Don't use a feather on this, whatever you do - you can still go into Nearby mode and play against bots to get those achievements!

I got the game today and I got this month's Official Nintendo Magazine which came with a special pack of AR cards. The game seems a lot better than when I played it at expo although I'm having trouble finding the right sensitivity settings to control aiming and stuff but I'll get it eventually... Quick question about fusing weapons, what does it mean when it says that the weapon is part of a set and that if you fuse it the set will be broken?

Cards I got with the game:

First Blade

Magnus

Pit

Mik

Fortune Bow

Ore Club

Cards from ONM:

Three Sacred Treasures

Monomiknose

Three Sacred Treasures Case

Optical Blade

Sinistew

Medusa Head

I received my copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising from Zavvi this morning :yay: Does anyone know where I'm supposed to find the free download code for Kid Icarus on the Game Boy..?

I had to contact Zavvi about the download code before they sent it me :S If you have Twitter then just send a message to @Zavvi, or you can log in to your account on their website and if you go to your order details you should be able to contact them through there.

Quick question about fusing weapons, what does it mean when it says that the weapon is part of a set and that if you fuse it the set will be broken?

In 'Together' Mode you have 16 available slots to in order to create a 'Set' of your choice. These 'sets' are made up of one weapon and powers to help you win a match.

for example: Set 1.

Weapon: Silver Bow

Powers: Aureticle, Fire works, Black hole, Item Vacuum.

so if you fuse a weapon that's already in a 'Set', then it will 'break' because that weapon no longer exists as it has been fused with another.

Talking about card packs, any one received them yet? God knows where these are all coming from!

Stuff from the stars catalogue usually takes a few weeks. Normally enough to make me forget I order something :P

Plus they have to pack @Hero\-of\-Time's 34 packs so that might take them a while...

Stuff from the stars catalogue usually takes a few weeks. Normally enough to make me forget I order something :P

Plus they have to pack @Hero\-of\-Time's 34 packs so that might take them a while...

Ah I see.. wait, did he order 34 packs or 34 lots (meaning 68 packets)?

I ordered 44 packets myself, I managed to get another few points to register so I may try and go for a full 50 haha.

One positive to GAME continuing to exist as a high street presence is the possibility booster packs of cards will be available to buy there before long. Although, tinting this realistically, I guess they're probably more concerned with stocking the actual game first.

Play Update:

Haven't been able to find time to play over the weekend. Hopefully gonna clear the solo game over the next few days and, should enthusiasm not wane as I fear it will, really get my teeth into the multiplayer. Gonna get me a super strong Babel Club with stats up the wazoo!

Edited by Guy

:p

I'm hoping they arrive soon. I can't wait to open all the packs and get flashbacks of collecting footy stickers from when I was a kid.

I still haven't progressed past level 13 as i've been collecting treasures. I've been getting at least one a day and am sitting on 108/120 at the moment. I only have 1 hard task to do and then my feathers will be coming into play. The rest that need unlocking on this page are very easy to do.

Does anyone know where/when the enemy appears that is supposed to steal a weapon off you? It's one of the easier looking treasures but have yet to spot it. ::shrug:

Afraid not - once they're gone, they're gone! I've just got three feathers on the first treasure hunt left, and 5 squares to use them on. I know one I'm definitely not using the feather on (Destroy 5 enemies with the Aether Ring shield before disembarking - shouldn't be too hard, I'd have thought) but I'm not sure which other one I can do. I guess I may just wait to buy 30 affordable weapons.

I've been through the whole game twice now, but I'm still only about halfway through Viridi's treasure hunt - I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be good enough to get all 120 of those achievements, unfortunately!

Does anyone know where/when the enemy appears that is supposed to steal a weapon off you? It's one of the easier looking treasures but have yet to spot it. ::shrug:
I did that one the other day. But damn, can't remember which chapter it was on now. :blank:

Think it was 7 though. :hmm:

Afraid not - once they're gone, they're gone! I've just got three feathers on the first treasure hunt left, and 5 squares to use them on. I know one I'm definitely not using the feather on (Destroy 5 enemies with the Aether Ring shield before disembarking - shouldn't be too hard, I'd have thought) but I'm not sure which other one I can do. I guess I may just wait to buy 30 affordable weapons.

I've been through the whole game twice now, but I'm still only about halfway through Viridi's treasure hunt - I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be good enough to get all 120 of those achievements, unfortunately!

I've made quite a bit of progress on my game too. I'm 118/120 on Palutena's Treasure Hunt, with 3 feathers still available. :cool:

I used 1 on the nearby together mode square (before seeing your letterbox message :() and another on the StreetPass 10 times one.

The 2 remaining squares are:

See all of Thanatos' transformations before clearing the chapter.

& Fuse weapon gems 10 times.

The fuse weapon gems one is just a matter of waiting a few days for more SpotPass gems, but the Thanatos one is proving to be a bit tricky.

Still, I definitely want to try and get it done without a feather.

I've also unlocked/obtained every single weapon, and have 98% of the powers collected. :yay:

What????

Awesome, that's what.
:smile:

For the Thanatos one, can't you put it on intensity 0.0 and just dodge for ages?
Apparently not, unfortunately. :heh:

I've tried it between intensity 2.0 and 5.0, and he never goes through all of the transformations. :nono:

From what I've read online, it needs to be done on 7.0 or higher. :shakehead

I had a go at that intensity earlier, but didn't even make it through the air battle! :blush:

Will try again soon.

Yeah, I tried that one the other day and like you got shot down during the air battle.
It's pretty tricky indeed.

Anyway, just so you know, the enemy that steals from you (Pluton) is definitely in that chapter too...

You can find him after using the elevator to reach the 3rd floor, in the same room where there's a Mimicutie treasure chest.

As you enter that room, defeat the Shelbo (that thing that tries to suck you up) and then drop down into the area on the left.

The Pluton is down there. :)

Just remember not to kill it, after he steals from you. :heh: