NEurope
Dan_Dare

Awesome-o 5000

That ending still brings waves of happy nostalgia crashing in. :D

Especially about 50 seconds in.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane
Automerged Doublepost

Now this is what I both call awesome and bloody stupid:

I don't know what to say really other than it's awesome and for some reason has made me think I could do it :laughing:

A simple idea immaculately produced and executed.

I saw this a few days ago, given I play WoW I thought it was pretty immense! I'd love to do something like that! :grin:

No shitting you - I actually guessed right :P It's like when someone says "OMG GUESS HOW MUCH THIS COST!!!" ... you're set to give some sort of extreme answer.

But I didn't actually know that --- pretty epic :)

One for the X-nerds, this is awesome!

futurama_x_men_meld_by_gottabecarl.jpg

Hmm... I feel that Leela should've been Cyclops.

Plus Leela's mum (on the bottom right) is Callisto, who only has one eye in X-Men. So the joke is told to a point.

Don't know how to show it on here, but found this animation and loved the style of it. =)

Awesome because its bleak for a 'kid's show':

And also because it has Jessica Walter in it.

Nyaaaw! Touching.

damn double-post; The luckiest people on earth. Some of these are seriously incredible!

That first one I have to agree is touching. Not the reaction you'd expect as well in that situation which made it even more touching to watch.

As for that second video, yeah some of those really are lucky. The one with the police officer at the white car by the side of the road is something I've seen on one of these American Cop car tv shows but it's so close to running him down that it's unbelievable. And then the guy who casually walks away from his car after its been crushed... :laughing:

Awesome because its bleak for a 'kid's show':

And also because it has Jessica Walter in it.

I always loved that series. Never saw the finale, though. Was truly awesome, indeed! :D

For the past two months crude oil has been flooding into the Gulf of Mexico at an estimated rate of 25000 barrels per day.

This is what 25000 barrels looks like, using the Unreal engine.

For the past two months crude oil has been flooding into the Gulf of Mexico at an estimated rate of 25000 barrels per day.

This is what 25000 barrels looks like, using the Unreal engine.

Looks awesome. And awful when you consider the implications.

So what makes this thread different to the funnies?

The type of content. The stuff in the funnies thread is exactly that, funny, while the stuff in here is the stuff that makes you go "wow" or "cool". I'm not sure if we actually need separate threads, but there is a difference.