EZA Game Sleuth (GT Pop Fiction)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just me who thinks that doesn't really sound like it at all? It's only because they sped things up to match the rythm that there seems to be similarity? The last three notes are completely opposite pitches aren't they...

Yeah the last three notes are where I really have an issue....I do wonder what else you could speed up to make it sound like whatever you want...I dunno.

How the heck could they prove/disprove that? So many variables.....would be interesting.

Could they use of a ROM with a save state ability, and make a save point the moment they throw the Pok?ball? That way the variables should be the same.

That Totaka's song thing I never heard about before, I feel ashamed at such a hole in my Nintendo fanboy knowledge :(

Everybody knows it's Down+B :heh:

Indeed Down+B is what I always used.

I suppose they could try to tear open the games actual code and see if there's anything in there to prove or disprove it.... or ask Nintendo/GameFreak?

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

It IS super easy - and that's coming from Kid Rummy, I haven't even played it in years. However, there's ways to challenge yourself, and looking back as an older gamer with more understanding now - I think that's quite intriguing. Other than the difficulty, almost everything else about the game was lovely - graphics, audio, presentation, style, it was super duper cutesy but really rolled with it. Story was a bit shit, but yeah...quite a game. Did some interesting mixups compared to Yoshi's Island, but eh. I should really dig it out at some point(sadly when I was a kid it was my brother's game, and I couldn't play it without his permission because, frankly, he used to be a cunt).