N-Europe

EZA Game Sleuth (GT Pop Fiction)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always liked these mythbuster things, like the ones for MW2 and Halo -- The GT ones are well presented and put together, but the other two go through a lot more myths per episode. Still enjoyable, and with the GT ones they'll not be limited to one game, genre or console.

I've been watching them too.. all two of them :hehe: It actually made me wonder what myths or queries you might all have with games and maybe we could find out ourselves whether they are true or false :heh:

Thats a good idea, I cant think of any off the top of my head at the moment but definitely a good idea

This piqued my interest. Care to elaborate?

Marill was originally planned to be included in Green/Red/Blue/Yellow versions as an evolution of Pikachu, but was taken out of the game's code late in development.

To be honest, I'd rather they do a slightly longer episode about all the weird stuff from Red/Green/Blue/Yellow. They could talk about Missingno, Cubone/Kangaskhan, Pikablu, The Grass beside pallet town, ect.

Edited by Emasher

Marill was originally planned to be included in Green/Red/Blue/Yellow versions as an evolution of Pikachu, but was taken out of the game's code late in development.

Ooh, really? Sounds strange. Though not as strange as that Butterfree/Venomoth thing.

To be honest, I'd rather they do a slightly longer episode about all the weird stuff from Red/Green/Blue/Yellow. They could talk about Missingno, Cubone/Kangaskhan, Pikablu, The Grass beside pallet town, ect.

Yeah, that'd be great. :)

Graphically it would make more sense to have Dragonair evolve in to Gyrados. I mean look at them.

148.png

Gyarados.png

It makes much less sense to have it evolve in to a huge fuckoff orange Dragon. It doesn't work quite so well the other way round though - Magikarp in to Dragonite would make very little sense. So there.

Edited by Dyson

Its not about the shape of the body though. Its about the overall style of the designs. Magicarp and Garados are both based off traditional Japanese costumes/ornaments. The dragonight chain however all have more smooth bodies and have a lot more in common in terms of style.

:hmm: Wat. inb4 Serebii.

Made the choice not to elaborate, a bit intoxicated

• 1 month later...