N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Haden

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's annoying how the game keeps recommending me players I can't afford.

Potentially my new keeper could match my Packham...

This isn't going to be a great season. Picked up an injury every game so far.

Recall seems to have the strongest team.

1-1 away to Haden which isn't too bad considering I played 40 minutes with 10 men. Got my point due to a Dinsdane own goal in the 91st minute. :)

Still top of the league and even if Vilan wins his game in hand I'll still be top depending on goal difference. :)

Then again he has played against the four weakest teams in the league.

Probably, since the last result i had was 2-1 against Eights, which to be fair isn't a bad result. I had the stronger defence whilst Eights had a stronger Mid-Field.

Great result for me. Guessed your formation correctly too. If I can stand up to you and Kirby I might have better chance than last season.

I think this is my second time this season as manager of the round ^^

Why is Emo ranked higher than me? Shouldn't we be listed alphabetically?

Edited by Tales

Unbelievable. Dominated possession, 9 chances to their 0, couldn't manage to win. I am actually seething with rage. If I lose out again due to my players bottling I will not be impressed. The bright side is that after my next game I steer clear of the "big guns" for a while, so just need to ensure a positive result against Recall, who have proved they are not unbeatable...

1-1 away to Haden which isn't too bad considering I played 40 minutes with 10 men. Got my point due to a Dinsdane own goal in the 91st minute. :)

Still top of the league and even if Vilan wins his game in hand I'll still be top depending on goal difference. :)

You son of a bitch!

To be fair you played much better. My goalie is doing awful had to play the youth and my best defender got taken out. After a good start things are going downhill a bit still my youth goalie did really well today.

Edited by Haden

You son of a bitch!

To be fair you played much better. My goalie is doing awful had to play the youth and my best defender got taken out. After a good start things are going downhill a bit still my youth goalie did really well today.

That'll be my players tonight.

Mcoy is not a defensive player. Mcoy cannot support 7 defenders in his squad.

Mcoy is going to sell one of his 26 8 skills as much as it hurts after their 60 matches of experiences. Mcoy has to give his youth a chance as they have some nice qualities that will be a money maker in the long run.

Any takers? estimated value is about 5 mill but Mcoy thinks the going rate is usually a bit higher then that.

Great result for me. Guessed your formation correctly too. If I can stand up to you and Kirby I might have better chance than last season.

I think this is my second time this season as manager of the round ^^

Why is Emo ranked higher than me? Shouldn't we be listed alphabetically?

I think it boils down to goals scored at home... Or away. One or the other!

But that's the same.

Anyway, won my fourth straight match in the official league. Got a 12-1 difference. Considering my team versus theirs I'd very surprise if I end up worse than second place. First place probably won't happen, but it isn't impossible.

I'm happy I ended up with a brand new team. Many of the stronger teams I have played have changed managers very recently. The one who is probably ending up winning the division has been a manager since April 9th, when the season started.

Edited by Tales

But that's the same.

Goals against (also the same), then I think it's matches played against each other although as you two haven't played each other yet that obviously can't be taken into account.

I've got no idea other than it was just random.

Results couldn't have gone much better for me, closing the gap between me and Charlie to only one point meaning I am indeed in with a shot at this as it stands.

Also got a new event, a player of mine was involved in a serious car accident. I was bricking it, expecting him to be seriously injured or out for the season or something.

Dudley Dunwell was involved in a serious motorway accident yesterday, and his car came within inches of being crushed by a huge lorry. Despite serious damage to his vehicle, Dudley Dunwell miraculously escaped unharmed. The experience has given Dudley Dunwell a new-found respect for life, and he is determined to make the most of everything. As a result, he throws himself into training and his form soars.

...:D He's gone up to 19 form. It's awesome.

Boo-ya! Enough of the squabbling over who deserves to be where, Tales :P I whupped you good.

Eddage is my main rival fo' sho'. Similar number of x11's, except he gets the goalkeeper.

The middle league is looking a little surprising in places - ReZ and happenstance looking to get relegated twice in two seasons?

Top league looks like it has two teams running away with it...

The top league is still tight. I'm playing Ellmeister on Friday and if he wins that he'll be a point behind me with a game in hand. If haden wins his game in hand he'll only be 2 points behind me.

Great results again today for me, Haden destroying Vilan and me beating Gaggle away. :)