Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

3DS Console Discussion

Dante

Umm with the tshirt...sure it would work....but you would have a Mii coming out your chest like a alien/preditor thing (never seen it but yknow what i mean) and you would have to be lying down to get a good picture of it.........

but yeh I wont be able to register cause I'm going to the 3DS party in London and then wont be getting my console till im home friday afternoon. :(

I told you but no one would listen...

I don't know how N-E gave it 10/10 either. It's a very good console but the battery life, still lacking online system and a few other things makes it far from perfect.

Ashley tested it himself with stuff on full and it was 4 hours. I trust Ashley more than IGN because I've known him for like 8 years and IGN have been known to exaggerate issues.

Umm with the tshirt...sure it would work....but you would have a Mii coming out your chest like a alien/preditor thing (never seen it but yknow what i mean) and you would have to be lying down to get a good picture of it.........

The cards work on walls/ceilings, so you won't need to lie down.

I don't know how N-E gave it 10/10 either. It's a very good console but the battery life, still lacking online system and a few other things makes it far from perfect.

10/10 = 9.5+

The PSP had a poor battery life from the start - and still does some 3? redesigns later - but that didn't stop people buying it...

Plus the 3DS is bound to have more y'know... 'proper' games made for it during its lifetime and not just countless ports that add nothing new - I don't class Starfox and Zelda as pointless btw - I mean damn, the majority of PSP titles were just existing ones already available on the PS2 and it would always leave me with a feeling of '...' 'but why?' just because they could I suppose.

At least the future of the 3DS looks pretty bright in terms of software.

Not if you don't want to suffer the consequences ;)

An excerpt from your review:

Improving upon the Wii's version by adding more options and styles as well as the ability to snap a photo and have it analysed the by 3DS makes Mii Maker is a fun bit of software.

I suffered.

The PSP had a poor battery life from the start - and still does some 3? redesigns later - but that didn't stop people buying it...

Plus the 3DS is bound to have more y'know... 'proper' games made for it during its lifetime and not just countless ports that add nothing new - I don't class Starfox and Zelda as pointless btw - I mean damn, the majority of PSP titles were just existing ones already available on the PS2 and it would always leave me with a feeling of '...' 'but why?' just because they could I suppose.

At least the future of the 3DS looks pretty bright in terms of software.

Plus, Zelda is a remake not a port :)