Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

3DS Console Discussion

Dante

Reporting live from the Bristol event!

One word, AWESOME! Been here since 11:30, they don't seem to throw any one out :heh:

Was asked to do a before and after interview with Nintendo TV which was pretty cool and got my photo taken with the street fighter guys.

Oh yeah, I'm also stood next to IAmMarti, it's a two person N-E Meet!

Good day! (wth lots of exclamation marks!!!)

Reporting live from the Bristol event!

One word, AWESOME! Been here since 11:30, they don't seem to throw any one out :heh:

Was asked to do a before and after interview with Nintendo TV which was pretty cool and got my photo taken with the street fighter guys.

Oh yeah, I'm also stood next to IAmMarti, it's a two person N-E Meet!

Good day! (wth lots of exclamation marks!!!)

Haha this! We have been here just as long. With AAA passes. No one moving us on or anything. Only starting to get abit busy, 3DS for everyone no queues

The picture has been taken, dunno when it'll be uploaded though :heh:

I will let you know asap. I'm not at home now for a while and wont be on my facebook much to see when he uploads them.

Was my invitation helpful then or did you get it from somewhere else?

Yes thanks

it was only cause I was going anyway ONM put me down for a pass

Hmm, after seeing those pictures I am starting to regret not going :hmm:

I was going to go, but then when I heard about how you only get 20 minutes and since most of the games didn't interest me that much and I had some things to do anyway, I decided not to. I probably won't get a 3DS anyway, or at least not at launch, since my DSi still does its job perfectly. I may end up waiting for the second iteration.

Once Paper Mario is released, we'll talk. :grin:

The 3DS units will be arriving in stores from the 14th. Whether or not the manager decides to show off the 3DS to drive pre-orders is up to the individual manager themselves (or likely their regional). My manager has decided we'll be using it to show to the public as a selling tool. (I can't waaaait!)

Just saw the event list on the main page...but like...a city name on its own is absolutely no use?

I could head to Edinburgh but uh...where? How do you get the exact specific location?

Full list:

• February 22nd – 28th; St Andrew Square, Edinburgh,
  • March 1st – 7th; Williamson Square, Liverpool,
  • March 3rd – 6th; MetroCentre (Exhibition Square) Gateshead, Newcastle,
  • March 8th – 14th; Old Market Square, Nottingham,
  • March 10th – 13th; Westfield (South Atrium), London,
  • March 15th – 21st; The Forum, Norwich,
  • March 17th – 20th; Lakeside Shopping Centre, Thurrock,
  • March 17th – 20th; Cabot Circus (Site G), Bristol,
  • March 24th – 27th; Westfield (Centre Management Suite), Derby,
  • March 29th – ? Armada Way Piazza (City Centre), Plymouth,
  • March 31 – April 3rd; WestQuay, Southampton.

http://www.nintendo-universe.co.uk/2011/02/14/full-list-of-nintendo-3ds-tour-dates-detailed-for-the-uk/

I'm going to to the Metro Centre one.

me and boyfriend think the Plymouth one may be a big demo tent set up in the middle of plymouth town centre cause the adress is just the straight bit through the middle.

Although its when the 3DS is out and the end of march so he might be coming back home anyway to play on mine....even though I banned him

In other news I think my post is going up on ONM soon *eek* and a picture of me Ryu and Ken will be the header >_<