NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

Why is there some old games on there?

They're getting re-released on the eShop.

Yup, sort of like how some the first party titles were added a couple of months ago to the eShop in EU & US.

Japan recently had Mercenaries added to their eShop.

Etrian Odyssey™IV: Legends of the Titan

Shin Megami Tensei®: Devil Summoner®: Soul Hackers

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate

NARUTO® Powerful Shippuden

Fire Emblem Awakening

Luigi’s Mansion™: Dark Moon

Pokémon™ Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

I'll take these please, NoE!

COME ON SHIBATA! GIVE US A 3DS LINEUP THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT!!!
Hmm... I'd rather Shibata give us a lineup like that, plus this:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - January 25th

HarmoKnight - February 8th

Luigi’s Mansion 2 - February 22nd (or... whenever, except bloody March!) :heh:

What has happened to Scribblenauts 3DS? Slipped to Q2?

This is a US list. The game is already out on 3DS over there.

We're all waiting for the equivalent EU list to come out now!

i'm thinking of getting a 3DS XL, what would you guys consider the better colour/variant? Red/Black, White or Pikachu Yellow?

i'm thinking of getting a 3DS XL, what would you guys consider the better colour/variant? Red/Black, White or Pikachu Yellow?

Pikachu 3DS XL its great

Pikachu 3DS XL its great

WELL by popular vote its a pikachu one

picked one up in a sale at Granger games today for £159 brand spanking new :p

it was a very good deal, GAME wanted £189, Amazon and loads of others wanted £179, checked Grangers website and they wanted £168....fast forward to going to the store, they had a sale on and it was reduced further! thinking time was over at this point i HAD to have it.

Its far better in person than the pictures do justice!

CLub Pikachu 3DS XL FTW

I'm starting to get desperate now, when on earth do Nintendo plan to put GBA games on the eShop!?

when on earth do Nintendo plan to put GBA games on the eShop!?

They're waiting for "Operation Rainfall...VC Edition"

They're waiting for "Operation Rainfall...VC Edition"
I think we can only hope in an effort to make up for the last couple of E3 Nintendo are holding stuff back and will announce both GBA and Gamecube eShop games at E3.

I think we can only hope in an effort to make up for the last couple of E3 Nintendo are holding stuff back and will announce both GBA and Gamecube eShop games at E3.

I see no reason why they can't add DS and Wii games too.. that would be excellent :yay:

I'm starting to get desperate now, when on earth do Nintendo plan to put GBA games on the eShop!?

It's things like this that make me wish the Vita was posing a threat to the handheld market. If it was it may have made Nintendo get their finger out in regards to such things. As it stands they have no real competition and take it easy. :(

I thought GBA games were going to be Ambassador exclusive? ::shrug:

Either way Nintendo is being far too slack with the VC. How the hell they haven't got Virtual Boy games on there yet I'll never know. :blank:

Either way Nintendo is being far too slack with the VC. How the hell they haven't got Virtual Boy games on there yet I'll never know. :blank:

Indeed they were

I lost my ambassador 3ds so lost all those games. Why no standard account system Nintendo.

Snes games would be nice as well!!!

Indeed they were

They said that they had "no plans to release them commercially", that doesn't mean that will remain the case forever...

That being said, the way that they're treating the VC is simply criminal. They could release 3-4 games a week and still not run out of games to release even 6-7 years from now! :mad:

I just dont understand why they do not support the VC more. I honestly just dont get it. How does it work on the Playstation? Do Sony put up games regular?

They said the NES games were got were Ambasador only yet look whats on the e-shop Super Mario and Zelda, so i take it all to mean time limited

And seriously 10 GBA games are the only ones that will ever grace a 3DS and only ambassador ones? No the games we got were "exclusives" and time limited at that. Why they haven't started churning games out i don't know, but atleast i now have all the wario land games, now lets churn out some pokemon (although i can see them coming in October for "some" reason), Zelda, Mario ADVANCE games etc etc! there are THOUSANDS of GB/GBC/GBA advance games to choose to release, not to mention NES and GAMEGEAR games.

Nintendo are being typically lazy with releasing VC games and it needs to stop its actually shameful, the fact Retro thinks they'd wait for E3 to anounce more (and WiiU GC games...)says it all, because quite frankly its extremely likely they think its acceptable to actually do that.

Meanwhile on the PSN games are being released much quicker and i use "quick" loosely but still faster by a factor of 10 compared to nintendo

I just dont understand why they do not support the VC more. I honestly just dont get it. How does it work on the Playstation? Do Sony put up games regular?

yes usually one or two classics per week, not to mention PS3 games, Vita Games, PSP games etc etc

it really is shameful how bad nintendo are at this

Edited by Agent Gibbs

They said the NES games were got were Ambasador only yet look whats on the e-shop Super Mario and Zelda, so i take it all to mean time limited

And seriously 10 GBA games are the only ones that will ever grace a 3DS and only ambassador ones? No the games we got were "exclusives" and time limited at that. Why they haven't started churning games out i don't know, but atleast i now have all the wario land games, now lets churn out some pokemon (although i can see them coming in October for "some" reason), Zelda, Mario ADVANCE games etc etc! there are THOUSANDS of GB/GBC/GBA advance games to choose to release, not to mention NES and GAMEGEAR games.

Nintendo are being typically lazy with releasing VC games and it needs to stop its actually shameful, the fact Retro thinks they'd wait for E3 to anounce more (and WiiU GC games...)says it all, because quite frankly its extremely likely they think its acceptable to actually do that.

Meanwhile on the PSN games are being released much quicker and i use "quick" loosely but still faster by a factor of 10 compared to nintendo

yes usually one or two classics per week, not to mention PS3 games, Vita Games, PSP games etc etc

it really is shameful how bad nintendo are at this

It's ridiculous. The amount of money Nintendo is just leaving on the table must be crazy. They have the the biggest library but won't let me give them my money.

The NES games were always going to the eShop and they announced that at the time of the Ambassador Program - it was pretty clear.

1.Beginning Sept. 1st, Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors will be able to download 10 NES™ Virtual Console™ games at no charge and before they are available in Nintendo eShop for the general public. These games, including Super Mario Bros.™, Donkey Kong Jr.™, Balloon Fight™, Ice Climber™ and The Legend of Zelda™, will be released as paid downloadable games, but Ambassadors can download them in advance of launch for free. Once the paid versions of the games are released in Nintendo eShop later in the year, the updated versions will be available to Ambassadors for download at no cost.

2. By the end of 2011, Nintendo will provide Ambassadors with 10 Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games. These include games like Yoshi’s Island™: Super Mario™ Advance 3, Mario Kart™: Super Circuit, Metroid™ Fusion, WarioWare™, Inc.: Minigame Mania and Mario vs. Donkey Kong™. These games will be available exclusively to Ambassadors, and Nintendo currently has no plans to make these 10 games available to the general public on Nintendo 3DS in the future.

The "no plans" line is pretty much a get out clause meaning they can do whatever they want... but it sounds better than "we haven't made up our mind yet".