NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

White XL/LL sure is nice. Although not too sure if I prefer it over the other colours.

You'll probably be spending a lot of time on there, but it's true though, the JP eShop has a lot going for it, you can just tell by the new content they get every week.

It's at this point that you realise how just how much we're being treated like 2nd class citizens here :( (And how BLOODY AWESOME the eShop retail downloads are for importers! :D )

Haha, yeah. The eShop super convieant for importers.

Bought the original Famicom/NES Fire Emblem and Space Harrier as well as New Love Plus and Senran Kagura Burst.

IMG_20130111_190911.jpg

Japanese unit arrived!

So much content on the eShop it's unbelievable. Already downloading 10 demos, loads more retail games available to download digitally.

Downloading Monster Hunter 3G demo, Project X, Etrian Oddyssey IV, Harmoknight, and more!

Trying very hard to resist buying Animal Crossing.

nice.. :)

Did you get yours from amazon Japan also?

Mine should be out for delivery on monday. As I ordered EX troopers a day later, I had to wait for Tenso to consolidate both items together so it wasnt shipped till yesterday.

I got project x zone coming also.

IMG_20130111_190911.jpg

Japanese unit arrived!

So much content on the eShop it's unbelievable. Already downloading 10 demos, loads more retail games available to download digitally.

Downloading Monster Hunter 3G demo, Project X, Etrian Oddyssey IV, Harmoknight, and more!

Trying very hard to resist buying Animal Crossing.

Oh that was pretty god damn fast! Nice one!

As for the eShop, I think I've stumbled on some very bad news, it appears that foreign credit cards might be blocked.

EDIT: Just saw your second post, were you able to use your CC? Or did you buy a card?

As for the eShop, I think I've stumbled on some very bad news, it appears that foreign credit cards might be blocked.

EDIT: Just saw your second post, were you able to use your CC? Or did you buy a card?

I hope debit cards are not blocked.

Let us know Ike. I will buy some points via digital download if so.

I've used my UK credit card on my Japanese 3DS multiple times.

I hope debit cards are not blocked.

Let us know Ike. I will buy some points via digital download if so.

If you're using a Visa Debit card like I am, there should be no problem.

I've used my UK credit card on my Japanese 3DS multiple times.

Oh is that so? Sweet! Guess I'll go buy Space Harrier!

Maaaan, I wanna join the importers club too!

I think I'll get one in the summer holiday.

btw @Ike was you able to stop yourself from buying AC?

Has anyone else ever had issues with their shoulder buttons? My L button went not too long ago so got it fixed when I was sending in for repair anyway, but now(only had it back a few months) it seems my R button's gone too! Such a pain :(

Has anyone else ever had issues with their shoulder buttons? My L button went not too long ago so got it fixed when I was sending in for repair anyway, but now(only had it back a few months) it seems my R button's gone too! Such a pain :(

That happened to me on my old DSi. It's a right PITA :(

Has anyone else ever had issues with their shoulder buttons?

I did on my original 3DS, but that's only because It fell out of my coats chest pocket. The button still worked, but it felt more spongy and lost most of it's click.

However my XL is totally fine.

but now(only had it back a few months) it seems my R button's gone too! Such a pain :(

Well that sucks, had any accidents with your 3DS since it was repaired?

I did on my original 3DS, but that's only because It fell out of my coats chest pocket. The button still worked, but it felt more spongy and lost most of it's click.

However my XL is totally fine.

Well that sucks, had any accidents with your 3DS since it was repaired?

Nope! Only really played Sticker Star, but then haven't played it so much in the last month or so. I carry it around in my pocket for my steps and streetpass when I remember, but nothing beyond that. No shocks, drops, or anything! The R button seems to make a more audible click than the L button, very rarely actually doing anything. I'll likely finish Sticker Star(which I can get by with not having the R button) then send it back for another repair -.-

(it's a regular zelda 3ds though, so maybe it was a thing on original 3ds's?)

That happened to me on my old DSi. It's a right PITA :(

Tbh it did eventually happen with my DS phat, but it was getting on to be proper old by then, at least a few years or more. I just opened it and repositioned things myself, seemed to work fine after that. Don't wanna do the same for my 3DS though, they gave me another 12 months warranty with the last repair.

btw @Ike was you able to stop yourself from buying AC?

Yeah so far. Seems kinda silly when I can't understand it. Not that it usually stops me. :P

It's been answered, but yeah my Credit Card worked fine. Was expecting it not too to be honest. Backup plan was just to buy them from Play Asia since they email you the code.

Played some Harmoknight and it's very good. They give you the Pokemon stage very early and it has a massive difficulty spike, considering they only gave you tutorial stages before hand I died a lot. :laughing: You only get 5 goes of the demo :(

Next I tried Bravely Default, but I didn't get very far, plus it was late anyway. The game looks and sounds amazing. It doesn't quite like the same as 4 Warriors of Light, more realistic maybe, but it keeps the same kinda style. The battle system is cool. You have BP, which by default is 0, but you can use a turn to build them up and then you can attack the same amount of time as the numbe rof BP you have stored in the same turn (so if you have 4 BP, your character attacks 4 times in one turn). If you go into negative BP you have to skip turns so it's a good risk/reward system for possibly doing a lot more damage. The music is excellent as well, sounds very Final Fantasy-ish. You can change jobs in the demo as well, some of them have some great designs. Can't wait for an English release, come on SE!

The original Fire Emblem is terrible, also I remembered how bad I am at Space Harrier. :laughing

Will check out some more games later.

Played some Harmoknight and it's very good. They give you the Pokemon stage very early and it has a massive difficulty spike, considering they only gave you tutorial stages before hand I died a lot. :laughing: You only get 5 goes of the demo :(

glad to hear it gets difficult as I was worried it was very easy so was not gonna buy it.

Oh wow, even though I've had trouble finding just the normal copy of the game, guess what my friend went and found..

299506_147580942060911_2076009365_n.jpg

Lucky bitch! The only time I wouldn't mind a digital copy of a 3DS game.

That looks better than I thought... And I haven't even seen it right before my eyes!

I do like the box for that bundle, very nice.

I know this is random, but I really fancy a Nintendo Direct.

I was thinking the same thing today. Hope we get one before the end of the month at least. This Thursday would do nicely!

We're supposedly not due one until February, but there's definitely a possibility for a surprise one

We're supposedly not due one until February, but there's definitely a possibility for a surprise one

We be geting one in February then another one in April

Nintendo Sets US Release Dates for Q1 for 3DS

ATLUS (Index Digital Media, Inc.):

Etrian Odyssey™IV: Legends of the Titan Feb. 26

Shin Megami Tensei®: Devil Summoner®: Soul Hackers April 16

Capcom:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate March 19

D3Publisher: The Croods: Prehistoric Party! March 19

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate March 5

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 3D Feb. 12

Little Orbit Monster High™ Skultimate Roller Maze™ March 13

NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.:

NARUTO® Powerful Shippuden March 5

Nintendo:

Brain Age™: Concentration Training Feb. 10

Fire Emblem Awakening Feb. 4

LEGO® City Undercover: The Chase Begins April 21

Luigi’s Mansion™: Dark Moon March 24

Pokémon™ Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity March 24

SEGA Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™ Feb. 12

Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS

Agetec, Inc. Bloody Vampire Jan. 31

Witch’s Cat Jan. 31

Big John Games Coaster Creator 3D Q1

Capcom:

Resident Evil®: The Mercenaries 3D Q1

Disney Interactive Disney/Pixar: Finding Nemo: Escape to the Big Blue Jan. 17

Maximum Games:

Deer Drive Legends Jan. 17

Nicalis Ikachan Q1

Guxt Q1

Nintendo:

Tokyo Crash Mobs™ Jan. 17

Fire Emblem Awakening DEMO Jan. 17

Brain Age™: Concentration Training DEMO Jan. 24

Renegade Kid ATV Wild Ride 3D Q1

Rising Star Games:

Jewel Master: Cradle of Egypt 2 March 19

Shin’en:

Nano Assault EX Q1

Ubisoft:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Shadow Wars Jan. 24

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® 3D Q1

I wish we would get some confirmed Pal dates for some of these games.

Edited by liger05

mother-of-god.gif

Now THAT is an epic lineup!

COME ON SHIBATA! GIVE US A 3DS LINEUP THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT!!!

Nintendo Sets US Release Dates for Q1 for 3DS

I wish we would get some confirmed Pal dates for some of these games.

Why is there some old games on there?