NEurope
Sarka

Do You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

I don't like it when people write 'there' instead of 'they're', but that's very minor.

I also don't like it when there are several free seats on a bus, but slighty further back perhaps (or next to ugly people), and people choose to stand at the front of the bus getting in my way when I go to get off.

Oh yeah, and middle aged fat women who only wear black and walk around and carry on like they have a chip on their shoulder.

Maybe they're mourning.

Real fat women who are 20-40 and wear really small clothes that are all tight and skimpy as if we all need to see their bingo wings flapping out of their skin tight skirts

Chavs-No shit

Teachers who jsut stand there when they want you to be quiet staring at there watch and then have a go at you for not realising. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE MISS BURGESS!

People online sterotyping others they don't even know, such as the classic "england lol pip pip jolly moos, toodle pip, pipipipip".

When teachers expect you to revise for Mocks AND do Coursework at the same time.

Oh, and the Frenchies.

when your parents pester you to revise for your mocks, then you get A's and C's

proving that you are capable without revision then they get all stressed about a C. get so riled up i just want to say f**k off

oh and people who say that the psp is better than the ds, and take the piss out of me for saying im going online tonight and then i tell them some stuff but still they say its better, even though they havnt played on either one, just makes me mad.

Birmingham City fans grinded my gears until Kevin Phillips scored against them, I've never heard a peep outta them since.

What really grinds my gears nowadays is that I'm being called a Grebo for listening to blink-182. Even though Grebo's don't listen to Jeff Buckley and Radiohead.

And d'you know what else grinds my gears: The word Grebo. WTF does it mean?

Not knowing if you saw Bill Oddie or somebody that looked very much like him in town.

(I saw Bill Oddie or a guy that looked very much like him in town this afternoon).

People who bid on your items on ebay and haven't paid, this is especially annoying when you need the money as swift as possible to pay back a debt (albeit a small debt).

i don't mind tramps who sell the big issue, it's good that they're doing something constructive, but theres one bitch in town who practically forces me to buy it, following me down the street and everything. and the silly thing is, i'd probably buy it if she weren't so rude.

edit - dear god, that post sounds patronising! sorry to the homeless, luv ya really :kiss:

You know who I hate it? Luigi. I hate that piece of shit. I used to tolerate him, but now I can't stand him.

Every time I play Mario Kart on the DS, I see his little hairy face on the map and it drives me insane. Even if I'm first, I'll stop in my tracks and go all the way to the firing line just to pound the skimpy little dick. Eat that turtle shell off of my arse, scoff down that bomb, and most importantly, take a bullet bill in your anus and bleed. Get out of my fucking game, you pixellated piece of green and blue turd.

I enjoy nothing more than pushing him off the track. Then waiting for him to come back, and then ramming the **** straight back off. I'm going to die one day Luigi, and I'm taking you with me.

And if you ever think about stealing the star cup again, say goodbye to your genitals you arse raping miscreant.

trams, they are always full (and i mean everybodys squashed full), yet at every stop more people will try to get on, whats worse is when they have a buggy, i now they have to use the tram, but for god sakes, why a buggy in rush hour, jees is it so much to ask that they put the buggy down before they get on, there's no room for the entire buggy, yet they still try.

Also some pop music (actally most pop music), it does my head in....lol

(sorry about that mr_odwin, i did read ya post i just didnt proof read mine, sorry...lol)

You know who I hate it? Luigi. I hate that piece of shit. I used to tolerate him, but now I can't stand him.

Every time I play Mario Kart on the DS, I see his little hairy face on the map and it drives me insane. Even if I'm first, I'll stop in my tracks and go all the way to the firing line just to pound the skimpy little dick. Eat that turtle shell off of my arse, scoff down that bomb, and most importantly, take a bullet bill in your anus and bleed. Get out of my fucking game, you pixellated piece of green and blue turd.

I enjoy nothing more than pushing him off the track. Then waiting for him to come back, and then ramming the **** straight back off. I'm going to die one day Luigi, and I'm taking you with me.

And if you ever think about stealing the star cup again, say goodbye to your genitals you arse raping miscreant.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I could say exactly the same for Daisy. "HII! I'm Daisy!". Shut the f*ck up you turd coloured whore!.

I have another one. Friends. Not as in your friends, but the the T.V. show. It's overated and a wee bit crap. And so many shows deserve to be more popular than it.

Not knowing if you saw Bill Oddie or somebody that looked very much like him in town.

(I saw Bill Oddie or a guy that looked very much like him in town this afternoon).

I've met him, and have his autograph. I can assure you that he wouldn't have revealed himself for the likes of you. It wasn't him.

Chavs- as stated so no reason necessary.

Over the top political correctness- as a few of you might have noticed on a previous thread. i want to call christmas lights christmas lights. not winter lights

"this thread is shit"- if you think that dont read it fuck off.

Chelsea fans - you bought the title face it. if your millionaire got bored and wanted his money back you would be fucked. and most of you only support them because they are winning. respect to the ones who supported them for most of their lives though.

PSP lovers who will not listen to others oppinions- when you drop your belovide PSP and it breaks into a thousand pices just like in the advert i will be there laughing so loud.

Chavs- as stated so no reason necessary.

Over the top political correctness- as a few of you might have noticed on a previous thread. i want to call christmas lights christmas lights. not winter lights because some cow worshiping arab doesnt believe in christmas. is fuck off back to your own country. and leave us to eat our bacon in peace.

I've never met a Muslim, or a Hindu for that matter, who objected to our celebrating Christmas. I think it's more stupid white politicans than 'cow worshipping arabs'.

The language and offensive nature of your posts doesn't really fit in with the spirit of Christmas. We'll not have have any more outbursts like this, thanks all.

I've never met a Muslim, or a Hindu for that matter, who objected to our celebrating Christmas. I think it's more stupid white politicans than 'cow worshipping arabs'.

The language and offensive nature of your posts doesn't really fit in with the spirit of Christmas. We'll not have have any more outbursts like this, thanks all.

True post will be edited was over the top. my appologies

NetBeans :( the stuff of much nightmares and eternal torment, i'll never be able to look at a bean again without screaming like a 12 year old girl and sprinting out of the room to hide somewhere dark and plot my revenge

That advert where the guy says "where are my socks" and the woman replies "in the draw next to your loincloth". Firstly why does he not look suprised by this statement, he just nods and walks off. I don't know, maybe he really does have a loincloth. Secondly, where the hell does he expect to find his socks other then in the draw with the rest of his socks. Thirdly why is this advert so obviously and badly dubbed. Just a generally annoying verbal exchange.