N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Can't get over how awesome this is, I love Pokemon.

Got the 2nd Badge, got into pinwheel forest, the nickname thing is getting a bit hard, took ages to think of Woobat name then went with Nora (Nora batty >>)

Can't remember my team off the top of my headed, I know herdier, snivey, Pidove, Panpour, Timburr and patrat..maybe I can remember them, lol still need to get used to new names.

When do you get Fly? (do you get Fly..?)

I need to take more advantage of the stunning day care. I left my Sewaddle in there and it must be like Level 30 by now or something...but I can't be arsed running all the way back.

Anyway.

My progress report:

Still catching every Pokemon I see.

:) Just "finished" Route 4, and am now in the Desert Resort. Got 3 Gym Badges.

496.png520.png532.png544.png535.png551.png

All level 23/24. I got rid of those holding me back, and now have only stunners. Tympole is annoyingly prone to fainting though. It'll evolve soon. I feel I'm missing a bright colour or something - I need a fire...or a psychic one. Obviously I have them in the computer, but I can't be arsed training. I just caught Darumaka, who seems a joke fire too.

Pokdex - Seen 40, Obtained 25

Lagging quite far behind at the moment, only just reached the second gym.

Fear not for I'm only now about to tackle the third gym, so I'm not that far either but I shall be putting in some serious playtime on it this week for I don't have work, plus we don't have a review up on-site yet so... busy times are ahead. :)

Think I've played for 14 hours or something and I'm only at the Desert Resort area with 3 badges. Third gym was decidedly easy, although it stood as a point in making me realise how much I want a Leavanny because it looks so damn cool (although I have grass covered with Lilligant who continues to impress).

The desert area has been good for showing off pokemon I really want, particularly some of the ones the trainers have had, and it's annoying that I have to wait a little while longer before I can get access to some of them.

But yeah, I'm a bit miffed at the lack of HMs, or lack of uses for them. Used Cut twice so far and it's the only HM I have. Have they dropped the number of them and kept them to a core selection? If so, it's a little disappointing at the lack of use of them but it is better not having to lug around HM slaves.

Currently rolling with:

Lilligant (lvl 27)

Zebstrika (lvl 27)

Dewott (lvl 27)

Tranquill (lvl 27)

Boldore (lvl 27)

Feel weird because I never go with rock/ground Pokemon but Boldore has actually been pretty decent this time around. Definitely feels like there are more meaningful Pokemon this time around as I'm finding plenty that could be used in my team.

What's up with the fact that box names can only contain 4 numbers in them? I know it doesn't really matter but I see no need to have that restriction and it annoys me for my sorting (e.g. you can't have a box called 121-150).

What's up with the fact that box names can only contain 4 numbers in them? I know it doesn't really matter but I see no need to have that restriction and it annoys me for my sorting (e.g. you can't have a box called 121-150).

I give every box a name of a type, so I don't understand why there are only 8 boxes.....or will there be more?

Woo! Just got my Tirtouga and can now rid myself of the horrible Palpitoad in favour of a better water Pokemon. Although I was gonna hold out for a Ducklett...

Also caught a Sigilyph which I was pleased with, but I hate using ones with no evo until the endgame when everyone is great level-wise.

The post game has a big increase in difficulty, happily beat the Elite 4 then all the trainers after seem to have level 65+ pokemon!

Have now transferred over the Kanto pokemon from my Platinum game, still a few short but should be able to get them soon. Also transferred over my legendary catcher, aka Gallade. Level 86, Mean Look, Hypnosis and False Swipe, no roaming legendary will escape me :heh:

Caught a Gothita. CLEARLY will remain on my team along my only other two stunners Servine and Tranquill (bird pokemon just do me well). Gothitelle will be astonishing.

Sandile keeps letting me down. But I love the idea of a crocodile. And I'm doing Elena's gym atm, so need a ground-type to be great.