N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Lilligant_Ruch.gif = awesome!

Found one last night in Pinwheel Forest, where I've been levelling before moving on to Castelia, through the grass shaking while looking for Audino and it wiped 4 of my team while I tried to capture it :o It's Teeter Dance was the main culprit, although Mega Drain and Leech Seed did help. Was so determined to have it, I let out a cheer as I eventually got it after using so many Pokeballs (strangely, paralysis didn't seem to affect it at all).

Took it for a spin against some Audino, because they seem to have quite a bit of health, and it took them down so easily. So it's now been added to my team, and I switched out Leech Seed for Grass Knot and left it with Teeter Dance, Mega Drain and Synthesis. It's the grass type I was going to add anyway because it's really the only one I've seen that's worthwhile, and it's exclusive to White :D.

Oh, you can catch them in the wild? Hope you can catch the Black exclusive. Was it were some guy was blocking the entrance saying something about strong Pokemon?

Caught the Ice Cream Pokemon last night! Also caught the Electric spider thing. Problem is, I don't know who to switch out of my team for them

:weep:

I haven't seen many Audino's either.

The Unity Tower is really cool

:D So far I have only Japan, France and the USA, but I intend to get more. I also like that it basically keeps a log of what you traded for. In short, a very fun and unique addition. I have a feeling that some of the countries will be almost impossible to get. For instance, I don't know how popular Pokémon games are in Trinidad and Tobago :)

So I've been taking my time with this game, I haven't even beaten the first Gym yet tbh... mainly because I've been playing/reviewing Kirby's Epic Yarn but I've decided to play Pokemon Black a fair bit today, I downloaded the Liberty Ticket so that's soemthing to look forward to later on.

Also I love Lillipup for its 'Pickup' ability alone, I haven't had to buy a single item yet because every couple of battles this Pokemon keeps picking up potions and balls etc lol I even had it pick up an Ultra Ball which I thought was amusing being that I don't think I can even buy those yet. :p

Yeah, seems that way. I've just throw it back on the GTS to see if I can get something else. :D

I managed to nab a Zoruna for my Tepig. The Zoruna was japanese aswell but once it evolved it turned back into english.

I thought my Zoruna was knackered as I have never read up on his moves and when I used him in battle it came up as another one of my Pokemon was attacking and it looked like him. I just checked G-Faqs and I see that this is one of his moves. I was worried for a second. :D

Anyway to knock that move off as I want him looking like himself?

I see. So I guess I can't knock it off then.:weep: So everytime I use him it will always say another Pokemons name and will look like him until he gets hit?

Yeah, it takes the form of the last Pokemon in your party. To be fair it's a pretty useful ability (unless it takes the form of another pure dark type, then it would be pretty pointless), although I'm not sure how much difference it would make outside of battling other people.

I really wish there was a lottery in this game..

Do you mean like the Trainer ID raffle thing? I really liked that in Gen. IV, so it would be a shame if it didn't make a return. Not that I won anything especially good, but it was a nice incentive to trade a lot.

Oh, you can catch them in the wild? Hope you can catch the Black exclusive. Was it were some guy was blocking the entrance saying something about strong Pokemon?

Yeah, they can be caught in the wild, although the encounter rate must be ridiculously low. Found it in the area with the big grey stone covered in moss in Pinwheel Forest after just walking about, but not in the actual grass. Just back and forward no the non-grass areas while waiting for the grass to shake in an unspecified area.

If you're thinking of doing it that way, though, they are pretty rare (I presume) and you're more likely to run into Audinos, then Petilils, then Pansage/Panpour/Pansear and then Lilligant. Worth getting though, as it does seem to be the best grass Pokemon away from Snivy so far.