N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

I'm so disorientated by the post-game...like...I've lost my bearings. Should I continue with my main team? Getting stronger and more stunning? Should I replace them with the stronger wild Pokemon? Should I be focusing on trying to complete the Pokedex (the Unova one, ie levelling up, breeding, whatever)?

It's so hard. If I'm not EXP sharing with a weaker Pokemon who needs it, I feel like I'm wasting my life. Hmm.

My world is blown right now.

D: mine too!!!

:D finished the story on black last night! the speach N gave about fufilling dreams bought a tear to my eye...with all thats going on with me recently. Did the last 2 battles first try, caught legendary in One ultra ball. Hmmm =/

Just got to the 3rd City

Crossing that bridge to the 3rd city, then walking around it is just amazing!

So far I've captured every Pokemon bar one I can possibly encounter (excluding surf or fishing captures)

for ages to catch a Lilligant, everytime the grass moved in Pinwheel forest I hoped, but to no avail, so i left the area.

496.png - Lvl 21

502.png - Lvl 22

499.png - Lvl 22

522.png - Lvl

524.png - Lvl 21

519.png - Lvl 20

Why the fuck does Blitzle learn Flame Charge?

Basically.... loving it at the moment! Vicinti for me next I think!

I thought the servers are in UK.

As far as I know, only the Mystery Gift servers are based here now that we operate on different event lengths from America.

Global Link is a global server, so considering it has already been established in Japan, it will be used by every country. A UK based one would be problematic in the sense that we will only be limited to connecting to UK players rather than the world.

As far as I know, only the Mystery Gift servers are based here now that we operate on different event lengths from America.

Global Link is a global server, so considering it has already been established in Japan, it will be used by every country. A UK based one would be problematic in the sense that we will only be limited to connecting to UK players rather than the world.

we have to wait then oh well at least we are geting Nintendo 3DS.

How can you breed from the starters? Are there any ditto types in this or do i need a male and female (got male snivy and oshawott already). Cheers!

I'll take a zorua egg off you! Can swap for one of the starters once i've out how to breed them!

Edited by daftada

How can you breed from the starters? Are there any ditto types in this or do i need a male and female (got male snivy and oshawott already). Cheers!

You can catch a Ditto, but only once you've beaten the Elite 4. (Saying that, they're fairly soon after the Elite 4.)

I'll take a zorua egg off you! Can swap for one of the starters once i've out how to breed them!

You can breed easily within the egg groups. As long as you have a female of the Pokémon you want, and a male of the same egg group you will get the female's species in the egg. If you only have a male then you need a Ditto.

One Zorua egg coming right up. I should have it ready for trade sometime today. As for compensation, I don't need anything :)

Edit: The egg is ready, just PM me when you want to trade.

Edited by Adthegreat

I've pretty much been using only Victini and Samurott for the vast majority of game now, never really took a shining to many others and deem them team worthy. So those are only ones ready for the Elite 4. I call the rest my Foddérmon. Got to revive the other two some how :heh:

Saying that caught an Axew last night, but he needs levelled up.

I've pretty much been using only Victini and Samurott for the vast majority of game now, never really took a shining to many others and deem them team worthy. So those are only ones ready for the Elite 4. I call the rest my Foddérmon. Got to revive the other two some how :heh:

Saying that caught an Axew last night, but he needs levelled up.

Really? I've found that there are too many pokemon that I want in my team, more than any other game in the series.

Surely going through the game with only Victini (who's pretty much a legendary) and your starter makes the game really easy?

Really? I've found that there are too many pokemon that I want in my team, more than any other game in the series.

Surely going through the game with only Victini (who's pretty much a legendary) and your starter makes the game really easy?

It was generally easy up till the 8th gym, was a bit of a struggle at times there and would've lost if it weren't for my Foddérmon. I had a few others with me at somepoint, but just decided they weren't worthy :heh:

It was generally easy up till the 8th gym, was a bit of a struggle at times there and would've lost if it weren't for my Foddérmon. I had a few others with me at somepoint, but just decided they weren't worthy :heh:

I suppose in the old games those two would be a much higher level than anything you would encounter, but now with the variable xp, they are restricted from becoming too powerful.

Of course, forgot about the new XP system. It was generally the case in older games where the less pokemon you had in your team, the easier the game was. I still remember completing Blue with just my Venusaur.

Not too far at the mo, just done the 3rd gym. Recently been training up new members of my pokesquad.

502.png518.png548.png551.png554.png

Right, I can't remember the name of that grass one you have, but I've had in my squad since the beginning and basically, it's amazing. If you can get Sunny Day running in your team you can basically sweep with it. Leech seed is brilliant too which it get's early on. That said, I bet you that you will catch more pokemon later on and replace them with your current members, there are WAY too many good mon in this game.

Beat the Elite Four the second time at 65 hours with all the Pokemon at lv 70. Also transfered approximatly 70% Pokemon I have on Diamond/Platinum/Heartgold(stupid me forgot I had yet to catch the Groudon and Raqyaza, can't do that once I transfered Kyogre, unless someone let me borrow both). Didn't check but I think I should have about 530-550 Pokemons right now. The rest I have to evolve or breed, mostly first evolution from third generation and back and second evolution from fourth generation I assume. Going to do that once I have finished Radiant Historia. I also have played through White with one starter, the grass one, just done with the eight gym(so I could catch the exclusive roamer). Has been relatively easy, the past few gyms he was about 20 levels above the opponents, haven't even battled everyone I saw.