N-Europe

The Materialism Thread (a.k.a Things I Want)

chairdriver

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm indulge! We're only alive for a limited time, and that time is best spent drinking the stuff, because drinking Frijj is a rare moment where we feel alive.

I'm not saying its bad or anything, I've just done far too much indulgence in the past =P

You sound like a Frijj salesman/advertisement!

P1011499.JPG

Frijj - fudge brownie

I always want one. They are so god-damn nice I think I might be addicted to them. Yes they're sweet, yes they aren't overly healthy but it's basically bottled awesome. Tesco deviate in offering them 2 for £1.04 which is totally bargain munch.

MOARR!!!!

Every time I go to Tesco I buy two of those and two roast chicken and stuffing sandwiches. I then go home, devour it all and ultimately feel sick...

Sooooooo worth it though!

Hell yeah I do!

Dipping Chicken Nuggets into McFlurry is arguably the best thing a mouth can experience.

Hot/Cold

Crispy/Soft

Solid/Melty

Sweet/Salty

And if its a Smarties McFlurry? Holy shit, you just added a couple more textures in there my friend.

Honestly one of the nicest things. I'd urge anyone to try it.

But then I dip my chicken strippers from Dominos in the toffee and choc sauces (that come with the Waffles) which is also amazing.;

Edited by ReZourceman

Dipping Chicken Nuggets into McFlurry is arguably the best thing a mouth can experience.

Hot/Cold

Crispy/Soft

Solid/Melty

Sweet/Salty

And if its a Smarties McFlurry? Holy shit, you just added a couple more textures in there my friend.

But then I dip my chicken strippers from Dominos in the toffee and choc sauces (that come with the Waffles) which is also amazing.;

What the HELL is wrong with you dude?! :P

I can't do milkshakes, except those thick ones from BK/McD's, since they're basically half-melted ice cream. I just find other ones... forgive me for saying something so painfully obvious... a bit too milky! A bit to weak and thin.

LOL the milkshakes you drink must be absolute pussies, try the one I posted. It's very thick.

Just 50p from Asda, very competitive.

They don't have a name for it yet, but if it did have a name, it would probably be really long (ten to fifteen syllables) and end in "phelia"

I think its already exists!

paraphilia is a biomedical term used to describe sexual arousal to objects, situations, or individuals that are not part of normative stimulation. /wiki

:grin:

Hot/Cold

Crispy/Soft

Solid/Melty

Sweet/Salty

Pfft, it's all about dipping fries into milkshake! Seriously, as disgusting as it sounds, it's actually really nice. It's best with chocolate flavour.

Anyways, I'll stop talking about work now, I have a day off. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!