• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I hate it.

Who gets that excited about beer?

I hate everything on on TV.

The marketing campaign that is the X Factor. Especially when they trot out some has been like Natalie Imbruglia, citing her Brit Award win as though Brit Awards meant anything.

^ I hate it.

Who gets that excited about beer?

It's not meant to be serious but a piss-take. Women get excited about clothes and shoes and they scream like that (talking from experience with my girl friends) and so I saw it as the advert taking the piss out of girls who scream at anything (like the girls with clothes in the advert) and them realising how ridiculous they look when they scream at the littlest of things (like clothes...or beer).

It's not meant to be serious but a piss-take. Women get excited about clothes and shoes and they scream like that (talking from experience with my girl friends) and so I saw it as the advert taking the piss out of girls who scream at anything (like the girls with clothes in the advert) and them realising how ridiculous they look when they scream at the littlest of things (like clothes...or beer).

Even I do that sometimes.... (although its more likely to be at computer gadgets) :indeed:

I know.

I just don't find it funny I suppose.

---

I hate how DVD's are marketed often really badly on the cases, presumably so the film can be lumped into a "genre" and try and grab the attention of someone.

Ties into my hatred of DVD blurbs too.

The Synecdoche, New York DVD case is so shit. Chair and I wondered if the big stamp saying "THIS YEAR'S SMASH-HIT COMEDY" was a piss-take. And the blurb simplifies the film down so badly.

Urgh. Fuck DVD cases. When I make my films, don't expect any blurbs (/the distributors presumably do it without the director agreeing).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate adverts now. Why is it every single time I eat or drink strawberry cordial, these adverts show?

WTF kind of slogan is that anyway? lmao. I imagine having periods are not happy in the first place! If they are happier, why are women bitches when they're on them! lmao

I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION! The ending makes me cringe! That advert makes me want to punch him. Smug git!

I think it's fine, seems like every other ad. Don't see any problems.

Best. Advert. Ever! Everytime I watch it, it never fails to make me laugh.

That is pretty funny, my friend showed me it a good while back. Still funny now.

There isn't enough hate in the world for this advert.

Seems a lot better than the first one they made of that.

The best marketing campaign of 2010.

Well worth the 5 minutes to watch all of them. Fantastic series of adverts. Make sure to watch in order from top to bottom.

I don't understand what's going on...

I don't understand what's going on...

They were shown in the run-up to the World Cup because Scotland wasn't in it. They want us to have a World Cup winning squad by 2034... Bruzil 2034... Scottish girls to sleep with Brazilians and have their babies.

The first advert is a lonely hearts sort of video.

Might need to be Scottish to understand it.

Charming! 10char

It's true though, haha. At least my female friends are always cranky and bitchy when it's their time so really it's from experience, hehe.

I understand why as well but they ALWAYS seem to show it just when you have your dinner or something. I've never seen one late at night, it's always around 5 to 6 and you're having a delicious steak or something and then you have this woman going on about "Have a happy period" and I'm like "That's exactly what I want to hear when I'm eating", lmao.