NEurope
ipaul

Annoying trends.

I assume you mean people being very camp and not those who have more sex than most. =P

yes of course I'm sorry that's what I meant :)

no but half of them are like this. It does give us a horrible name sometimes with idiots like chris crocker roaming the net.

I fucking hate those things, everyone seems to be wearing em

In Northampton today I saw loads. I thought I had accidentaly walked into Palestine (an easy mistake to make in Northampton).

I think I might start wearing a Burka on the grounds that "it looks quite cool, kind of Ninja-chic"

I must admit that I join far too many Facebook groups. :heh: It's actually gotten so bad that I have reached the limit for how many Facebook groups I can be a member of! :p

Facebook is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. People's walls are extended gutters and the gutters are full of pointless photo's and video's and when the applications finally scab over, all the unwanted friend requests will drown. The accumulated filth of all their frape and status updates will foam up about their waists and all the camwhores and stupid groups will look up and shout...

SAVE US!

... and I'll whisper...no.

Yeah...the kids will work! :p I'm sure many won't follow in their layabout parents' footsteps and seek unemployment benefit, or become tearaways. Not all, but many of such large families that crop up often seem to arise in deprived areas where the parents are often long-term unemployed, and there's a high incidence of crime and antioscial behaviour. Again, I say not all, before someone goes off on one.

It's nice to be an idealist and say that all 15 children will contribute to the tax pool...but we all know that won't happen. Claiming for 15 kids is ridiculous, no matter how you see it. What aren't you getting from having 4 kids that you are getting from 15? No one in their right mind could argue that it's a good thing, particularly given our projected population. And the funny thing is, parents of such children are capable of getting by on said benefits without the need for a job. That clearly demonstrates the flawed system; that this allows people to remain jobless.

This post annoys me massively for several reasons;

- generalisations

- nonsense

- stupidness

- ignorance

- apathy

- patronising

- Fail.

I did try to cover my reasons for my reactions, but it was just infuriating me - mostly because I realised I was writing a fucking essay, and nobody likes a smarm.

Facebook is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. People's walls are extended gutters and the gutters are full of pointless photo's and video's and when the applications finally scab over, all the unwanted friend requests will drown. The accumulated filth of all their frape and status updates will foam up about their waists and all the camwhores and stupid groups will look up and shout...

SAVE US!

... and I'll whisper...no.

Inspiring.

In fact, these last two posts have put me in a good mood. I am chuffed. Enough. Are you chuff enough?

Superdry clothes actually fit you which is more than you can say for cheaper brands/shops. It's not really that expensive either. £45 for a good quality shirt is a good price.

Clothes fit you if they fit you. Superdry might fit you, but it won't fit everyone. Just like the clothes that don't fit you might fit someone else.

£45 is expensive, considering most people with any sense of style/taste wouldn't buy it for £25.

Granted to everyone, I was mixing Superdry up with G-Star Raw, which is the most heinous criminal of chavvyness. Of course Superdry > G-Star, but still, Superdry reminds me of chavs who have money, but unfortunately can't buy class.

[/Gay fashionista]

Lol at the class bit. Ooh! Bitch.

Well it's so true.

It's like how people who shop in Jack Wills only display their own stupidity, for not having spent the same money on a proper designer.

Anyway, a trend that annoys me is an interesting one, since its been one thats been a bit of a bugger since the dawn of time: opinion. No not the actual thing, but the abstraction, the term, nothing but an excuse for the filth and ignominy of ignoramuses to propogate and have children that grow up with this false sense of entitlement. The eject button of all failed logicians. The fact that people think they are always right (for the record, I do not, I just have been very fortunate in that most of my arguments on here are conducted with fucknuts) In fact, you want my idea of your opinion? (unless I like you, you happy few) get yourself to a dimension constructed in its molecularity from feces and vomitous slime and the bonds that connect the two are always Hitler, then come back and give me your impressions: That, is your opinion.

Other irks include...actually no, everything stems from this. I have sublimated the first principles of existential disharmony to opinion. Yes.

Oh yeah; fake tans (or a layer cake of foundation) and pale glossy lipstick. Nobody thinks its attractive, and to be honest, any lad that takes you home is gonna end up prodding you in the rear, since its more degrading, and people of your disposition cannot be allowed to:

1. Be allowed any pleasure and satisfaction in life

2. Be allowed to reproduce.

Edited by The Bard

Oh yeah; fake tans (or a layer cake of foundation) and pale glossy lipstick. Nobody thinks its attractive, and to be honest, any lad that takes you home is gonna end up prodding you in the rear, since its more degrading, and people of your disposition cannot be allowed to:

1. Be allowed any pleasure and satisfaction in life

2. Be allowed to reproduce.

Haha! I love.

1950-1.jpg

Edited by chairdriver

I understand the Jack Wills part but superdry being for chavs who can't afford a real designer?

Superdry is a real designer some of their stuff is expensive and nice! I can't understand the superdry hate :( Even though I only have 1 t-shirt I think they are pretty great. Most t-shirts are just cheaper priced so many people will buy them, granted. But some you don't find absolutely anywhere and thats probably what I tend to go for.

Besides I sort of agree with Charlie, their clothes are of a better quality and design IMO so they will be better fitting that a cheap crappy top.

OHOHOH finally thought of a trend...Jeggings. Are they a jean or are they tights? No, they just look stupid. Especially when you see some emo kid wearing them in place of skinny jeans. Literally facepalmed at reading festival when I saw that.

I understand the Jack Wills part but superdry being for chavs who can't afford a real designer?

Superdry is a real designer some of their stuff is expensive and nice! I can't understand the superdry hate :( Even though I only have 1 t-shirt I think they are pretty great. Most t-shirts are just cheaper priced so many people will buy them, granted. But some you don't find absolutely anywhere and thats probably what I tend to go for.

Besides I sort of agree with Charlie, their clothes are of a better quality and design IMO so they will be better fitting that a cheap crappy top.

OHOHOH finally thought of a trend...Jeggings. Are they a jean or are they tights? No, they just look stupid. Especially when you see some emo kid wearing them in place of skinny jeans. Literally facepalmed at reading festival when I saw that.

This in general. Yes you look so alternative. So alternative in fact that you look just like everyone else.

I am still in the dark about Superdry, up until now I'd never heard of it.

One thing you could call a "trend" that annoys me greatly is just the concept of wearing trousers and letting them hang to reveal your fcuk boxers, because we were all dying to know what underwear you'd decided to slam on today. Added insult to stupidity if you wear a belt while you're at it, for that precise measurement of revealings.

not sure if it's a trend but gay people being overly gay...

pisses me off

I'd like an official scientific experiment conducted into the camp "voice" that many gays have. It can't be coincidence.

This in general. Yes you look so alternative. So alternative in fact that you look just like everyone else.

They'll do an Avril Lavigne soon enough and become one of the masses.

Clothes fit you if they fit you. Superdry might fit you, but it won't fit everyone. Just like the clothes that don't fit you might fit someone else.

£45 is expensive, considering most people with any sense of style/taste wouldn't buy it for £25.

Granted to everyone, I was mixing Superdry up with G-Star Raw, which is the most heinous criminal of chavvyness. Of course Superdry > G-Star, but still, Superdry reminds me of chavs who have money, but unfortunately can't buy class.

[/Gay fashionista]

Fuck off I pay that just for a bra.

:p

and no thats not just my expensive taste!

:p

and no thats not just my expensive taste!

Could've fooled me! :p

[/Gay fashionista]

What I'm saying about clothes fitting you... Buy a small tshirt from Primark and then buy a small Superdry tshirt. Which one fits you best even though they're both meant for the same chest size? Primark is baggy, of poorer quality whereas the Superdry is a tight fit and actually feels of a better quality.

Superdry isn't a chav's brand at all, the only chav part of them at the moment is the windproof jackets which have the logo on the back.

...can't buy class? 'Class' is subjective; anyone who thinks they're classy, is. I personally think that Superdry is a good brand which make good, quality clothes. A lot of other people seem to agree with me too.

And what's with the Jack Wills hating? I'm getting the impression that you don't like these so-called designer clothes because you can't afford them or plain don't see the point in buying good clothes. I'll tell you this, once you buy a decent item of clothing, that is something which fits you properly, you won't regret it. It'll last you for a long time, won't lose its shape in the wash and will fit you perfectly.

Paj and chair. Just because you're bumming each other doesn't mean you have to agree with absolutely everything the other one says on the internet no one cares whether you "agree in sentiment". Make a real point. This isn't twitter where you're limited to the number of characters in a post; it's the opposite. Actually say something for yourself! Make a point other than agreeing.

you have to actually pay for a decent bra!!

Hey wait... why are we arguing with male gamers about bra quality..?!

(cause we all know you love going out and buying bras, right boys?)

HAHAHAA oh you, this is why I love you raining.

But yes I don't care to be honest about how much something is, I want a £130 leather coat for example, because of its label? No, I just want it. Theres some dresses I want from all saints too, not because its all saints but because all saints fit me so I'll pay the hefty price tag for it.

This new converse trend, I'm not sure if any of you guys have noticed this haha, but converse are now suddenly high heels too, when the hell did anybody think that was a good idea? GTFO.

HAHAHAA oh you, this is why I love you raining.

But yes I don't care to be honest about how much something is, I want a £130 leather coat for example, because of its label? No, I just want it. Theres some dresses I want from all saints too, not because its all saints but because all saints fit me so I'll pay the hefty price tag for it.

This new converse trend, I'm not sure if any of you guys have noticed this haha, but converse are now suddenly high heels too, when the hell did anybody think that was a good idea? GTFO.

I'm not really a buyer of designers in general, but I know one things for sure - buying crappy cheap bras from la senza/topshop/etc are only useful if you have nothing there to support :grin:

converse are in high heels now.... for the love of god

At the end of the day if you HAVE got money to spend, and that's what you like, fair do's.

This isn't twitter where you're limited to the number of characters in a post; it's the opposite.

(well, there's a 10,000 character limit :p)

Personally, if its not Agent Provocateur you can GTFO :heh:

My most expensive piece of clothing is my coat. It cost a whopping £30.

And on a typical day my most expensive piece of clothing is my Invsible Children bracelet but this will quickly turn into a very boring game :heh:

My most expensive piece of clothing is my coat. It cost a whopping £30.

I wish my life were that inexpensive. But unfortunetly not! :grin: