N-Europe

Nintendo Japan trademarks the name zii

shadow mario

I very much doubt they'll call it 'Revolution', if they didn't give the first Wii that name then why would they give the, essentially, updated version (so not at all revolutionary) name?

Plus this whole Wii thing is the start of a brand, the name is so well known that I doubt they'd change it, I'm thinking it'll just be called Wii HD.

Okay it seem people are ignoring my post and hoping for this as a sign for HD.

Engadget.com

We've done a bit more digging, and it looks as if this here filing may simply be a renewal of a 2006 trademark request. Moreover, we've found Nintendo trademarks in Japan for Cii, Bii, Oii and Yii, so it seems the company may just be on some sort of rampage in order to cover its tracks in one form or another.

just reading on the GT forum and came across this what someone else has writen not me anyway here it is...

''Go to zii.com,zii is a hyper nano stem cell cpu of handling 1080p multimedia and 3d graphics very impressive.

it is a multimedia chip and can connect to multple devices and is very low energy efficient,and also uses new linux 2.4 i think.

small enough to be repackaged in the wii casing\bluray.

it can also knock out GLFOPS.

Zii is a trade mark as well meaning nintendo is using zii hyper nano cpu.

All so it is very cheap to make so ninty will be pleased.

I wonder who's making the graphics chip.''

might be correct or just rubbish

what do you think?

Oh god, are we talking about processors, gyroscopic sensors and VR headsets/Visors already?

Where is BigTac when you need him? ;)

What a blast from the past!

I kinda miss all the speculations, the mock ups, the false prophets and the funny gifs. Everyday there was something new to think and talk about.

What a blast from the past!

I kinda miss all the speculations, the mock ups, the false prophets and the funny gifs. Everyday there was something new to think and talk about.

Well, for the first few months. But then, everybody claimed to be the messiah, a Nintendo Insider, a Secret Government Agent, or God himself. It got a bit tiresome with all of the talk about the specs, photo-realistic graphics and the visor stuff.

It was very exciting around E3 time, and whenever an event rolled around. But, it was also torture, haha. There are no fans like Nintendo fans, they hype up everything. :D

just reading on the GT forum and came across this what someone else has writen not me anyway here it is...

''Go to zii.com,zii is a hyper nano stem cell cpu of handling 1080p multimedia and 3d graphics very impressive.

it is a multimedia chip and can connect to multple devices and is very low energy efficient,and also uses new linux 2.4 i think.

small enough to be repackaged in the wii casing\bluray.

it can also knock out GLFOPS.

Zii is a trade mark as well meaning nintendo is using zii hyper nano cpu.

All so it is very cheap to make so ninty will be pleased.

I wonder who's making the graphics chip.''

might be correct or just rubbish

what do you think?

That, is just ludicrous. I could tear apart most of what was speculated but I'll just say this. A brand new super powerful CPU is going to be very very expensive, being a particularly small one(as implied by "Hyper Nano") will be even more costly as....I'm just gonna quit right there.

Shadow Mario....just...please just don't say you might have thought it was correct.

"Do not mention zii war!"

Passe moi zii contrôleur.

Quel contrôleur?

Zii contrôleur.

Quel contrôleur?

Yeah, that's all I got.

Well, for the first few months. But then, everybody claimed to be the messiah, a Nintendo Insider, a Secret Government Agent, or God himself.

Or the brother of a mate whose wife heard that . . . It was pretty hilarious looking back at it. Kinda miss it.