NEurope
Dante

Batman: Arkham City

The first robin became Nightwing. One of the other robins became red robin.

I see now. I really can't wait for this! I replayed the first one a little earlier. Can't get over how good it is. I hope it hasn't been dumbed down at all. I got quite stumped looking for some riddler trophies, in a good way.

I see now. I really can't wait for this! I replayed the first one a little earlier. Can't get over how good it is. I hope it hasn't been dumbed down at all. I got quite stumped looking for some riddler trophies, in a good way.

I wouldnt worry about it being dumbed down. Tonnes more Riddler challenges and everything else I've read seems like its going to be alot more challenging and in depth.

I wouldnt worry about it being dumbed down. Tonnes more Riddler challenges and everything else I've read seems like its going to be alot more challenging and in depth.

Exactly what I want to hear :). Not long to go now.

So which bonuses are you guys getting with your orders? I ordered mine from Gamestation so mines the Robin edition with the Robin skins and levels.

Edited by Happenstance

So which bonuses are you guys getting with your orders? I ordered mine from Gamestation so mines the Robin edition with the Robin skills and levels.

I have got the collectors edition on pre-order with GAME.

pre-ordered collectors edition from shopto, so Dark Knight Returns for me too (According to their description anyways)

I have the collectors edition pre-ordered via shopto.

The Dark Knight Returns skin comes with every collectors set regardless of where you get it but all shopto pre-orders get the 70's Batman skin aswell.

Not really bothered about bonuses as I'll be getting all the DLC packs.

I find the shitter games get later reviews so people can't cancel their pre-orders. Would never be the case with this.

I assume there was a review embargo until today and seeing as the game is out on Tuesday in the US I wouldnt say its too early anyway.

Wow good reviews but so many versions of this game out - I'm getting

Batman - Arkham City (Joker Steelbook Edition) with Tesco Exclusive Joker's Carnival Challenge Map.

A collection of review scores

Gamesradar - 10/10

Game Informer - 10/10

Giant Bomb - 5/5

G4TV - 5/5

Telegraph - 5/5

CVG - 9.5/10

IGN - 9.5/10

Nowgamer - 9.4/10

Gametrailers - 9.3/10

Edge - 9/10

Eurogamer - 9/10

Game Central (metro) - 9/10

Gamespot - 9/10

OXM - 9/10

1up - A

Need to change my details on GAME, otherwise there be no game coming next week.

Need to change my details on GAME, otherwise there be no game coming next week.

It may not come anyhow. They changed their carrier and no longer guarantee first day delivery.