NEurope
or else you will DIE

Rage Against The Machine Xmas No. 1 2009

True story, my old neighbor was named Bob, and he was always building things.

Oh, there's nothing wrong with it. But I'm thoroughly shocked to see it there.

Tis a catchy song! :p

We cannot disagree upon that. :p

I've just found my CD of it! I can't believe I still have it, lmao. It must have been like 10 years ago, haha.

Part Muppets. Part Journey. Filled with Rage.

Surely it would be the Muppets taking a Journey filled with Rage?

I liked that JCB song a few years ago, t'was nice in a humble twee kind of way.

But really, it doesn't frakking matter. Apparently from being remembered the following Christmas its just the same as any other number one on any of the other 51 weeks. Nobody ultimately cares...do they? Are you still concerned about who was number one w/c April 24th?

OK Daft, I listened to the entire Rage Against The Machines album you gave me the link to and I got to say it's not bad. Some of the songs on there weren't good (Bullet In the Head being my least favourite) and some songs I've listened to twice (Bombtrack and Take The Power Back)

Overall, it's quite good but they're not so good I'd watch them live. Still, love them two songs I mentioned.

What's the name of the Muppet's Single? China still has Youtube blocked and I haven't found a reliable proxy to get round the Great Firewall yet.

I think muppets have a miles of a better chance than rage........who the hell came up with rage?

Well I couldn't bothered to the read the last 4 pages, but I'm assuming people have picked up on the irony of it all.

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

So im going to do what a facebook group tells me a buy this song

Which is owned by a corperate company which Cowell has a label on. So will probably profit.

Much better group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=201496731077&ref=nf

Join! Tell all your friends!! ect!!

What's the name of the Muppet's Single? China still has Youtube blocked and I haven't found a reliable proxy to get round the Great Firewall yet.

Bohemian Rhapsody!

Bohemian Rhapsody!

More like Bohemian Rapesody. No one should cover Queen...

More like Bohemian Rapesody. No one should cover Queen...

...unless it's the Muppets. Thought I'd finish off your sentence ;)

But in seriousness, no-one should cover Queen. The Muppets is lucky it was funny.

Well I couldn't bothered to the read the last 4 pages, but I'm assuming people have picked up on the irony of it all.

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

So im going to do what a facebook group tells me a buy this song

Which is owned by a corperate company which Cowell has a label on. So will probably profit.

Much better group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=201496731077&ref=nf

Join! Tell all your friends!! ect!!

CLICK ME

...unless it's the Muppets. Thought I'd finish off your sentence ;)

But in seriousness, no-one should cover Queen. The Muppets is lucky it was funny.

:nono:

My sentence was finished, I just trailed off in a way that I looked like I had more to say but didn't.

I'm going to buy the RATM song in an effort to stop X factor getting no 1. Not because I wanna 'stick it to the man', simply because I hate X factor and love the song.

I still think the teletubbies should have got the Christmas no 1 all those years ago. Damn Spice girls took what was rightfully theirs. As for this year, not too bothered since X factor isn't a singing competition, and it hasn't been that way for the past few rounds. I don't even see why they need judges because its always gone the way of who is the most popular. Blokes will vote for the biggest knockers, Ladies will vote for the cutesy face kid.

There was that ghastly Cliff Richard song a few years ago, Bob The Builder.

That song was a million times better than anything from X-Factor.

That song was a million times better than anything from X-Factor.

Bob the Builder FTW! although I have a feeling that's not what you meant.

Well Amazon have just put up the MP3 for £0.29 and there 29p MP3's selections usually stay the same for a week or two before they change them.

So as soon as the X-Factor is over on Sunday, you could go and download this.

Today the purchasing begins!

Just got mine from Play.com - 65p. May hit up HMV too. Over 700,000 members on facebook. Be interesting to see how well the song does and pretty funny if it does get xmas number 1. :)

Don't get it from Amazon. They're selling it too cheap to count in the charts apparently?!?! or so the group on facebook say, apparently any songs below 40p don't count. I can't be bothered to google to find out.

HMV, Play or itunes are best places.

So what was the sales figures on Xfactor single last year? If Facebook has 700,000 members I'd say expect sales of about 500,000. Is that enough?

I'd imagine they were in the millions. Didn't Jeff Buckley only get to 4th or something last year?