N-Europe

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

Dyson

Just resigned from my official X11 team. I spent two good years at the club, but I felt it was time to move on blah blah.

I was randomly plopped into that team in the middle of the season. It was a crap side but I managed to build a good squad despite the majority of players being over 30. Three promotions in four seasons, but two relegations in two seasons right afterwards.

I'm having a break from the Xpert Leagues now - have to, really, you're suspended for 2 months if you leave an Xpert team - but I've told the league admin I'll return to the Golden League next season and hope to get a new team that time.

Now to focus on my three remaining teams - Roostophe Rovers, Sutton Coldfield FC and Hikarizaka FC. :)

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did ReZ sack a 19/5 after getting him, thatswhadaiwannano? Even if the youth coach had fibbed and said it was a 19/6, I'd have still kept him. A 19/5 is rather good.

I hope being relegated this season won't make you quit our league. #soreloser

Nobody wants that; the Regulars would get their arses kicked by my super awesome happy team!

ARSES! KICKED!

What happens when a player with two yellow cards gets another yellow card?

He's suspended for the following match.

Unless you forgot to set your tactics, why wouldn't you try?

Resigned to relegation already?

I think I should have changed my playing style. Other than that, though, Hapgood and Sheldon were out, and I always struggle against gaggle at his fraggle.

Needed that win with my youth goalie.

Good times rolling in. Really hoping Happenstance stays up someone who got promoted has to!

Just realised Happenstance could spell my downfall I have an away game against him I think its my last of the season. Damnn....

Why did ReZ sack a 19/5 after getting him, thatswhadaiwannano? Even if the youth coach had fibbed and said it was a 19/6, I'd have still kept him. A 19/5 is rather good.

Nobody wants that; the Regulars would get their arses kicked by my super awesome happy team!

ARSES! KICKED!

And if he didn't want him, he could have least shoved him on the transfer market.

He was shit. No special abilities, and I've got like 2 defenders I don't even use who are better than him. Can't be bothered/to do transfer.

WOOT! Win. Hopefully this trend continues. :D

He was shit. No special abilities, and I've got like 2 defenders I don't even use who are better than him. Can't be bothered/to do transfer.

WOOT! Win. Hopefully this trend continues. :D

I approved your new name Rez but it hasn't changed as of typing I swear Maddog to Madpool changed immediately.

If it doesn't change again maybe I clicked something wrong?

Congrats on your win streak btw looks like you will be back in the uber league in no time!

Wait....oh god I didn't apply to change my team name by accident did I?

I meant for that to be my next player.

Anyway how the fuck do win bonus' work??!?!?!? I've done and won like 3 now, but can't see the money anywhere.

Oh ok that makes sense it must have been a name change that I approved.

Er oh dear god at your win bonus mistake lol! You don't win the win bonus. That is what you invest into the match to make your team perform better. Sorry to laugh but that is pretty funny. Still you do have your uber win streak to show for it even if you are out of pocket now.