N-Europe

N-Europe Winter Meet 2009?

ReZourceman

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm like Coolness. I came here to study. I'm actually from near Sheffield.

Fair enoughsky. Studying at Aber Uni, very nice indeed.

I could add myself to that Welsh equation! I was born in England but my mum is full welsh (born and raised in Cardiff) but my dads English, i visit Cardiff on a regular basis to see family.

This is getting so so confusing now. 0.5 Welsh.

We are going to need to decide where the Welsh-meet could be.

This not a thread to discuss wales or where you are from. Make a 'Discuss Wales and Where YOU are from!!!' thread, THIS is a thread for the planning of an epic meetup that I may still, or still not, be at. Yes, I mixed something up there, but uhh...it wasn't about wales so it's cool.

Who's actually going to StalBans?

This not a thread to discuss wales or where you are from. Make a 'Discuss Wales and Where YOU are from!!!' thread, THIS is a thread for the planning of an epic meetup that I may still, or still not, be at. Yes, I mixed something up there, but uhh...it wasn't about wales so it's cool.

Who's actually going to StalBans?

TheFish

Me

Goafer

are all pretty much definites. Well I'm a 100% and Fish is too I believe.

Goafer is 95% I think.

Birmingham.

London.

Ednburgh.

Manchester.

York.

Edited by Ashley
both seem pointless, but may as well be pointless together

Give me some sort of reason why I'm not just deleting your Post Of Places In The Country?

Because I was mocking (playfully/no offence) everyone who's saying "We should hold it here" and not doing it anything about it (like you and I)

Its us VS them. Don't make it you VS us and me.

Because I was mocking (playfully/no offence) everyone who's saying "We should hold it here" and not doing it anything about it (like you and I)

Its us VS them. Don't make it you VS us and me.

To be fair you're not doin something about it, you're just saying "lets have it where I want it"

Guest Stefkov

All the meets happen in towns with other things to do. Just state a date and time and if no-one shows up you can just walk around the place with your imaginary friends.

Because that's all you'd have. Because no-one showed up.

To be fair you're not doin something about it, you're just saying "lets have it where I want it"

He did set a time, date, and place, though. Rather than just saying 'let's do it here...or there!', so I'd definitely say he was doing more in comparison.

• 3 weeks later...
By train it's from sheff to st. pancras, then from there's a few stops to st.albans. Takes about 2 and a half hours... But, uhhh... anyone travelling from teh north is going to have a right hard time getting there for that sort of time. Plus travelling back is more stuff.

As has been said, to all whiners and complainers, if you want a meet-up somewhere local then organise it yourself.

Simply pick a date/time/location as ReZ has done, and then people will be able to say yay/nay. There's no way to make everyone happy.

Basically I doubt I'll be able to head down. Even if I could crash somewhere, I'd be losing two work-days, at least, and I need to turn up every day simply to ensure I keep the job. Sheffield [mega]meet for the win.

So...

Sunday 20th December

Sheffield

Meet at sheffield train station. Fun and shit to occur thenceforth. Who's with me?

I'll be comign back on the 18th so I could make this.

What will be occurring? I'll be driving so can't drink, and I'll need somewhere to park my car please.