NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe Winter Meet 2009?

Tori Amos lives in Cornwall. If it was down there, I'd come, if only to get a chance of meeting her in the street/going through her rubbish.

St Albanssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Or just a mini-meet there at the start of the Christmas hols, at least!

Somewhere middle ground, rather than the edge of the country. :santa:

Manchester, Birmingham, Rhyl and Sheffield all sound fair.

If it is in Birmingham. The chances of me being there, when compared to it being held anywhere else, are drastically improved by 99.9%!

So Sheffield it is, then.

Manchester, Birmingham, Rhyl and Sheffield all sound fair.

I would be geniunely worried leaving my car in 3 of those 4 places. I haven't heard of the other one. Make of that what you will.

Unless it was the Polo, then I couldn't give a flying fuck in high wind. I get a 2008 hire car as a temporary replacement if it gets done-stoled.

I would be geniunely worried leaving my car in 3 of those 4 places. I haven't heard of the other one. Make of that what you will.

I can't believe you've not heard of Birmingham. :o

I may turn up seeing as I now have my own transportation, but then again I may not depending on the date. It'll be a surprise....like death.

The one you haven't heard of is even worse than the other three. I wouldn't even drive my car through it.

I can't believe you've not heard of Birmingham. :o

Hmm. I just looked it up and apparently I live about half hour away from it. Who'd of thunk it?

I'm half tempted to suggest Gaydon, just to see ReZ's reaction when he arrives. Plus there's a totally boss motor museum there, but I doubt people would actually be interted in that. Fools.

Cardiff...lovely... does not compute.

Depends on what part of Cardiff it is. Easily accessible via the Train Station and can get wherever you need to go to from Cardiff.

This. But I think it should be mid Wales. Oh I dunno maybe...

*randomly picks somewhere on the map*

...Aberystwyth perhaps?

EDIT: Unless it's in february sometime then it definitely needs to be in Sheffield/Nottingham/Leeds/somewhere in between those.

Aberystwyth seems a good place for a meet. I just need to get some money together so i can go to a meet wherever it may be

The one you haven't heard of is even worse than the other three. I wouldn't even drive my car through it.

I wouldn't drive my car through Sheffield. It was on traffic cops or something (whatever one is on Dave a lot) that 1 in 3 cars on the road there are uninsured. Fuck that. Fuck it in the face.

Manchester would be a good choice.

There's the URBIS where all the hip kids hang out and Afflecks Palace where the really cool kids do their shopping, then there's Rusholme where we could all smoke sheesha and eat kebabs, then there's Moss Side where we could all pretend we were the police.

There's plenty to do in Manchester.

You guys are so racist against people from the North.

Least you exist. The midlands apparently don't exist anyone from the north or the south.

Bleh the midlands just annoys me because nobody can quite agree where it is, given that its supposed to be in the MIDDLE, grr, fucking grr.

Anyway, manchester would be nice, but its quite depressing for pubs and stuff from what I remember. Rhyl there isn't a chance in hell I'm going, specially not by car.

If people were driving to sheffield theres at least two decent (and cheap) car-parks I can show you, think the brown one is £6 a day.

Nah there are loads of cool pubs and stuff in Manc, they're all just tucked out of the way, you need a local to show you around. I only started discovering some of my favourite spots there in my third year at uni. Oh and Stevkov, yeah, some of the coolest people on this planet hang around outside the Urbis getting in everybody's way...

Somewhere with an airport.

Paris, Berlin, Madrid? Ooh, wouldn't mind Rome! Or even, I could make an exception to the airport thing and vouch for Venice! :grin: If all that sounds too exotic, let's not forget that Belfast has an airport, I could do Belfast. :wink:

East Midlands Airport! Where dreams are made!

The Midlands has an airport????.

Well well well, i learn something new every-day!!.

Least you exist. The midlands apparently don't exist anyone from the north or the south.

Untrue. Everyone knows Birmingham exists, they just are thankful that the m6 is a convenient way to pass through it without needing to stop