NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe Winter Meet 2009?

It's more like 3.5 or 4.5, since the Coolness has I think or maybe attached to him.

That's totally flirting with the number four, there. Either way, but not quite touching. What a cock tease.

We should really find ourselves a number 4 or 5 from Wales. A solid one to be fair.

We should really find ourselves a number 4 or 5 from Wales. A solid one to be fair.

Well, we could just...ask Coolness. If he says yes, then its 5. If no, then...eeet eees four. And the prophecy is fulfilled.

That Welsh_Gamer didn't get a mention is shocking.

But yeah you win. You have 5 people in your entire country.

If there is a Sheffield one, and it's before the 18th of December, then I'm in. It'd be nice to meet yet more people, especially from around Sheff. But I'm home on the 18th, and that knocks me all the way down to Brighton, and I won't be willing to climb the ladder again after that.

Hahahaha, that is pretty bad. But then, Jimbob made teh list, so I de-assume responsibilty. Wohoo.

5 people in our country, and not one of them is a female. Wales is doomed to failure. :(

Darn it. I cannot believe i have forgotten Welsh_Gamer on our little, yet privileged list of members from Wales.

5 people in our country, and not one of them is a female. Wales is doomed to failure.

Indeed it is, in places.

If there is a Sheffield one, and it's before the 18th of December, then I'm in. It'd be nice to meet yet more people, especially from around Sheff. But I'm home on the 18th, and that knocks me all the way down to Brighton, and I won't be willing to climb the ladder again after that.

You're a brighton/sheffield guy too? Even if a december meet isn't happening, I'd love to swap stories of brighton with you in jan when ashley visits!

You're a brighton/sheffield guy too? Even if a december meet isn't happening, I'd love to swap stories of brighton with you in jan when ashley visits!

Well I say Brighton, but I mean Horsham. But no one knows where that is, and Brighton's half an hour away and more notable. I do end up in Brighton a hell of a lot though. And yes, sounds like a plan!

Ah! You're one of those people who lies when they say "I'm from Brighton." Mild, scurvy-inducing curses are flung at thee from me.

(Portslade totally counts as Brighton...)

Ah! You're one of those people who lies when they say "I'm from Brighton." Mild, scurvy-inducing curses are flung at thee from me.

(Portslade totally counts as Brighton...)

I deflect thine curses back at thy face and wish the consumption upon all that ye love.

Dirty imposter. We're both guilty.

Only 4 Welsh members, which are Myself, Moogle, Flink and Welsh_Gamer. Unfortunetly, Coolness is from London: England, but studies in Wales. Techically, he should class as 0.5

Only 4 Welsh members, which are Myself, Moogle, Flink and Welsh_Gamer. Unfortunetly, Coolness is from London: England, but studies in Wales. Techically, he should class as 0.5

Erm... I think ye may need to re-think your list then.

I see my name in several posts and now I'm confused. :)

Anyway! I'll be going home to London on December 18th. Don't follow me!

Then on the 20th of December I'll be in London to see Miley Cyrus. :D

For all the cool bitches who know about the cool shit that goes down in the playground, if I make it to the meet THAT SHIT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IRL. It's going to be cool.

For all the cool bitches who know about the cool shit that goes down in the playground, if I make it to the meet THAT SHIT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IRL. It's going to be cool.

OH MY GOD EPIC AMAZING WIN BLOG HAX SUPER AWESOME.

I'll bring pens. COLOURED PENS! CRAYOLA!

Be Sheffield meet won't have Crayola.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

sounds good though...well, except the you two talk about Brighton bit while I twiddle my thumbs.

I lived most of my life in Wales. So I'm another 0.5.

Erm... I think ye may need to re-think your list then.

I think i may have to, got 4 solid Welsh members, 1 who lived in Wales most of his life and 1 who is studying in Wales as we speak. So these 2 count as 1 (0.5 each)

I see my name in several posts and now I'm confused. :)

A little debate going on to see how many N:E members are Welsh. Got 4 solid members and 2x1/2 which makes 5.

I lived most of my life in Wales. So I'm another 0.5.

Which part of Wales did you live in??

I can't believe that above all else, THIS is what is pushing me over the edge into attending!

I think i may have to, got 4 solid Welsh members, 1 who lived in Wales most of his life and 1 who is studying in Wales as we speak. So these 2 count as 1 (0.5 each)

Actually I'm English.

Which part of Wales did you live in??

A tiny place about 8 miles from Rhyl.

Was just speaking to ReZ and he says that everyone for the London meet should go to Sheffield instead?