NEurope
Ashley

The Jaffa Cake Kid

is strong and gruff

and only Daft Punk is good enough

the fruitiest jaffa

the yummiest cake

the good taste thats in jaffa cakes!

Yes...I dunno. Running on little sleep and going doolalley but alas, Daft's birthday.

20061008_el_deivi_daft_punk_03-1.jpg

Hope you have a good day :)

Celebrating his Birthday One More Time. We're gonna celebrate.

Yes Daft.

Happy Birthday Daft! :D our most Aerodynamic member... :heh: there would be no Justice if this day wasn't celebrated so go forth and party one more time!

This has made me want to take a trip to the store to buy some Jaffa Cakes... wait, someone's birthday? OH, happy birthday!

Thanks everyone!!

I've had a crazy birthday weekend! I posted a bit of it in the HWYD thread but here's a bit more. Friday we made the Jaffa Cake cake (Which I'm calling Jaffa the Hut (See what I did there? (I like brackets))) and then I went to the most awesome pub squat party. It was so packed they stopped letting people in. At about 2 we left for Fabric because my friend went out with Shinichi Osawa last year so we were on the guest list (yay for free entrance) and who was playing when I walked in? Simian Mobile Disco! Waaaa!!! It was also coincidentally Fabric's 10 year anniversary.

Finally got home at an ungodly hour, skip forward a couple hours of feeling like road kill and I had my party at the amazing Passing Clouds. I brought the 45 glow sticks I bought earlier because I like glowing things. The theme was 'Happy Harcore vs Alice in Wonderland' and I went as Tweedle Dum and my friend went as Tweedle Dee. This is us,

4022419758_78f7ecc88d.jpg

(My friend (in the picture below) gave me the three Tiger Lilies. I lost them though. :( )

And here is Jaffa the Hut!! (We actually made two because we had enough spongy making stuff) It tasted amazing. I think the key was using orange juice to melt the jelly instead of water. It tasted exactly like a Jaffa Cake except the orange flavour wasn't as sharp which was perfect. :smile:

4022420548_d92c154bf4.jpg

(Not sure why I'm looking so serious in this one. I think it might be a mixture of shock and pride.)

4022421408_25009184ab.jpg

Also, as you might have guessed, there was a face painter there. Downstairs the was an awesome 11 man band playing Afro beats. So much fun. Amazing night.

And today I got Uncharted 2 for my birthday! All is good! :D

Edited by Daft

I remember seeing a programme called 'Pimp my Snack' or something, and they called their similar creation the Jaffa Quake. But yours looks mighty impressive so well done!

I remember seeing a programme called 'Pimp my Snack' or something, and they called their similar creation the Jaffa Quake. But yours looks mighty impressive so well done!

website 10char