NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 4 - Dawn of the Battle of Evil

Diageo, theoretically you could still have been a mafia investigating your own purposefully to put people off your trail. Granted, this is a stretch but it's what people are trying to get across to you, that you could have done that though it's obviously likely that you didn't.

So you're telling me that I investigated my own person, knowing rez would call him navy when he clearly is black, and then decided to bring this to everyone's attention as to pass of as a townie? Is that what you're telling me?

are you trying to say that people that gain info have to be good?

Where on earth did you get your logic?! o_O

Yeah they do put they can also have info gatherers.

good/neutral/evil is not the only info useful to the game.

So you're telling me that I investigated my own person, knowing rez would call him navy when he clearly is black, and then decided to bring this to everyone's attention as to pass of as a townie? Is that what you're telling me?

No I'm not saying that you DID do it. I'm saying that people are trying to tell you that you COULD have still done it. I told you, I agree that it is a bit of a stretch for you to have done that if you were mafia. But people are trying to tell you that what happened doesn't necessarily mean you are definitely townie. I agree, you couldn't have known Rez would mix up the colours but that COULD have just been a lucky coincidence.

I think you are a townie but we're just trying to make you aware that nothing is really 100% in mafia games.

I agree with Diageo. ReZ commenting on his own mistake definitely clears things up.

As for my own suspicions... I usually find Dyson to be easy to read. If he's a townie, he's talkative. If he's not, he posts as little as he can (that is, only to vote, to say "I don't have info/I'm not silenced" or to respond to an accusation)

So far, he hasn't sparked any discussion, and posted as little as possible. That is my reasoning, and why I'm keeping my vote.

Or it could be due to me now having a job and less time to spend on the forums this time around? Look at my recent forum activity, I've only been active in small bursts recently compared to when I was unemployed. I don't have as much time to deduce everything any more.

Or it could be due to me now having a job and less time to spend on the forums this time around? Look at my recent forum activity, I've only been active in small bursts recently compared to when I was unemployed. I don't have as much time to deduce everything any more.

I know that your behavior proves nothing. Hence why it's just a hunch.

The reason I went through with it it's because my suspicions of you are usually correct (and because we have nothing else to follow)

I'm thinking we could use another night phase about now, no one has very much to go on it seems.

I'm thinking we could use another night phase about now, no one has very much to go on it seems.

I agree wholeheartadly.

NIGHT FOUR.

Players - 17 - Paj Meen Ah, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

The eerie darkness fell over the town once again.

The singing Pokemon swooped into action but spluttered and fell towards the floor.

A harmless Pokemon attracted a lot of attention, and was swallowed, but nothing happened.

An ancient water Pokemon was silently garnering info on those it could trust.

As a metallic Pokemon was getting back from its night efforts it was unaware of the commotion going on outside. A large graceful bird was circling, about to head home itself. It glided beautifully through the air, but a large POW startled it. It glanced down and a fireball was coming straight towards it at a huge velocity.

22.png

Cube is dead. He was Fearow, the towns only investigator.

Players - 16 - Paj Meen Ah, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

DAY FIVE

Wow so we've gone from 3/4 investigators in the last game to 1 in this...

Vote: Ganepark32

I know this might arouse a bit of suspicion on my part but if there is a townie re-director he is more then welcome to re-direct him onto me if your trying to find a killer.

I have the ability of not dying.

I meant to say something earlier but does no one else think the fact that Mundi can't die is something we should look into, I'm thinking neutral at the least?

Surelyyy that can't be gooood? I'm agreeeing with your neutral theory Edddd. What you got to say mundi?

Anyone else found anything, seeing we no longer have an investigator?

I can´t say much more then this, I´m good and I can´t die.

I don´t know what results would come if I´m investigated so you have to take me on my word on this.

Whilst I can't properly vouch that Mundi is good, I can vouch this was a power that I received in one of the other games. I could be lynched but I couldn't be night killed. There is also the idea that you have 2 "lives" before you are killed.

I'd say for now trust. I have nothing else. Shame we don't have an investigator. Looks like a random lynching/ talking with words is the only way out.

I have something. I'm Relicanth, the ancient water Pokémon. If I'm targeted by someone good, ReZ will PM me about it. If I'm targeted by someone evil,I won't notice it.

I know there's a chance that my info is wrong, but I'm nearly sure it's correct.

Mainly, I now know that Spambot, Zell and Dyson are good (which means my suspicion yesterday was wrong :heh:)

The reason I'm revealing this now it's because I think that, if I can identify the remaining townies, we can corner the mafia down. Which is why I ask everyone to target me tonight (especially protectors. I need to live to tell the tale :heh:)

As for the lynch at hand, I think Mundi is a townie. I haven't seen any deaths other than the regular mafia kill, which means there are probably no other killers (so what good would invincibility do to a mafioso?)

I have something. I'm Relicanth, the ancient water Pokémon. If I'm targeted by someone good, ReZ will PM me about it. If I'm targeted by someone evil,I won't notice it.

I know there's a chance that my info is wrong, but I'm nearly sure it's correct.

Mainly, I now know that Spambot, Zell and Dyson are good (which means my suspicion yesterday was wrong :heh:)

The reason I'm revealing this now it's because I think that, if I can identify the remaining townies, we can corner the mafia down. Which is why I ask everyone to target me tonight (especially protectors. I need to live to tell the tale :heh:)

As for the lynch at hand, I think Mundi is a townie. I haven't seen any deaths other than the regular mafia kill, which means there are probably no other killers (so what good would invincibility do to a mafioso?)

I can't target you. Like I've already revealed. None of my powers are used at night so I don't target.

That's the problem, not all roles allow you to target someone, you just get sent a PM about a random person/event that happened during the night phase.