NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 4 - Dawn of the Battle of Evil

Yeah but eddage, this way at least Jonnas can work out who most people are, the majority will have a targetting power, although Jonnas should probably be prepared for a backlash from the mafia?

Yeah, I know not everyone has a targetting power. I'm fairly sure Diageo is a Townie, but I don't think he can target people, so I can't confirm. I can see I'm not getting anything from Ellmeister, either.

But at least I can clear out a bunch of names, narrowing down our search considerably.

As for being a mafia target... That's why I hope I can be protected. Surely there's a Good protector out there.

Mr-paul targetted you!

Well all I could see were plumes of smoke. That means that must have something to do with him! I see no other target info, so unless he can come support himself, I'll Vote: Mr-paul

Just to say, I'm moving to London to uni tomorrow, so if I'm not around, that's the reason why :)

I don't know where this info came from, because I didn't actually use my power, for the reason stated above, I didn't have internet while it was the night phase, so was unable to send in any targets. I don't know if your information was misdirected maybe??? I would say check me out with an investigator, but aren't they all dead? You really should trust me on this. I'm not evil.

The mafia is made of fire/volcanic pokémon this time around. Smoke doesn't sound trustworthy.

Mr-paul is claiming he's targeted no one... That leaves two options:

1. Another player forced him into targeting someone else;

2. His mafia teammates sent his target for him.

The second option sounds more likely. Since there are no other leads, I'll Vote: mr-paul

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have a reliable townie list.

Might as well try something Vote: Mr-paul, hope we get a mafia, don't think any have been lynched yet?

Ganepark was lynched. He was found out, and confessed immediatly.

The town zoomed in on their target and lynched.

324.png

Mr-Paul is dead. He was Torkoal, a special smoke inducing roleblocker. A mafia member.

NIGHT FIVE.

Players - 16 - Paj Meen Ah, Raining again, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

I've not sent my PM in because, honestly, this is teh most confused and clueless I've ever been in a mafia game. You totally need to know about pokemon.

Sorry for the delay.

Night fell over the town.

A grassy Pokemon was swallowing a rock Pokemon.

A metal Pokemon was unable to locate its target.

An anciet Pokemon had an almost grave encounter with a dark and evil Pokemon.

Two flying birds witnessed the town from high above.

DAY SIX.

Players - 16 - Paj Meen Ah, Raining again, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Ok...Apparently, I was targetted by no one good.

The write-up mentions me nearly meeting an evil person, but I didn't get a PM, which means I didn't meet any Good people.

Which meas I have no info :(

On the other hand, roleblockers should say who they targetted. I think the killer was blocked here.