NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 4 - Dawn of the Battle of Evil

I think people aren't saying anything because they don't have any info that can really help at this stage in the game. In the last game it took about 3/4 days before my info really started to help and I haven't played enough of these things to say stuff like "that's exactly what a mafioso would say".

I think we should vote for the people who don't participate instead of not voting at all.

So changevote: mr-paul

I'll go with that but I still don't think there are enough of us around to get a lynch today. :(

Change Vote: mr-paul

Just end the day. We'll see if people want to give info tomorrow.

You and Eddage are right really. Stuff will happen tomorrow. Oh erm....ITS UPTO YOU GUYS

Shall I end this NIGHT PHASE tomorrow morning, or when I come back from Theme Fest on Monday. So you either have long Night two or long day three.

End of day two.

NIGHT TWO.

Night fell over the town, and the eery glow remained.

Two tiny birds circled high in the sky waiting for events.

Deep in the lake an ancient Pokemon was waiting, perfectly calmly.

A flying Pokemon witnessed suspicious behaviour.

A fluffy Pokemon had specific intentions, but it was not able to fulfil its actions.

Elsewhere a grass Pokemon was witnessed by many.

DAY THREE

Players - 19 - Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Ganepark32, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Majority is 10.

I'm not back till Monday, so keep it long, and enjoy. :)

Right, sorrry people, I've beeen in Malta for the last week, just neeed to catch up on everything and I'll be ready to get going.

It annoys me when people think I'm a non participant. Yes, I might not post much on the forums in general but I post a lot more in the mafia games than people seem to think, and I do send in targets. I just don't post when I don't have anything to go on, and I actually have a very busy life. Grr. Sorrry. I'll have a more detailed readthrough now, but I don't have any info since I've been away.

I rarely get any info either but it helps others to know people are actually playing so a quick 'I didn't get much last night' post would be ace.

And on the topic of that...

I didn't get much last night

:(

Ho hum. I got information but its not really useful at such an early stage of the game..

So basically nothing from me.. sadly

I didn't send anything in last night. Didn't know a night phase had started and had problems with my internet. But really, I haven't been following this much because of other issues. Apologises for that but I'm not too sure if I'll be able to continue playing as said issues and other things are just making it difficult to keep up with and do things. ReZ is away now I guess so I'll wait till he comes back and have a word with him. Apologises again for this.

Well I'm going to lay my cards on the table.

I'm a townie, with a double vote. I also have another power that will show who some of the mafia are if I'm killed. I would prefer protection till further near the end since it will be much better once fewer of them are around.

I decided to come out since I thought it was the best option rather than suspiciously having a double vote.

Ho hum. I got information but its not really useful at such an early stage of the game..

So basically nothing from me.. sadly

Why say this!?

It's pointless saying you're an info gatherer, if you aren't going to give us any info. It just makes me more suspicious of you, since it's a mafia tactic.

------

What type are you Eddage?

(Talk more before final votes, if anyone has anything as I won't be doing stuff till Monday) but yeah.

:) HAEV FUN/back at me.

I got some information last night. Ganepark32 is evil.

Vote: Ganepark32

What was the information? What type is he?