NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 4 - Dawn of the Battle of Evil

I can confirm that I am Mafia. Might as well as I'm getting lynched anyway but I was gonna drop out so at least someone picked me out. For the record, I am/was Magcargo, a silencer and I killed Dannyboy so the theory of Huntail was a long ways off.

I can confirm that I am Mafia. Might as well as I'm getting lynched anyway but I was gonna drop out so at least someone picked me out. For the record, I am/was Magcargo, a silencer and I killed Dannyboy so the theory of Huntail was a long ways off.

Bastard. :heh:

Or a rock mafia.

@ Diageo - it's possible you have wrong info, but it's likely he's lying. How did you get your info?

He could be lying but it would be kinda pointless seen as though we'd know what 'mon he was for sure as soon as he gets lynched.

Or a rock mafia.

@ Diageo - it's possible you have wrong info, but it's likely he's lying. How did you get your info?

I got told it by rez?

Im not sure what you mean by how...

I got told it by rez?

Im not sure what you mean by how...

Did you target Dannyboy to get it? Did ReZ tell you it randomly?

All I will say is that I am Magcargo and that Diageo has clearly got the wrong information. That or Rez made a mistake. Why would I lie about my 'mon when I've already come forward as a Mafia member? Regardless of what others say, it doesn't make sense for me to do that especially seeing as I want out of the game. Honestly don't care really. I'll be proven right when Rez closes the day phase anyway.

I don't think he's not magcargo, I got an orange and navy pokemon targeted danny so it could have been someone else. Or maybe rez doesn't have a clue about colours.

Why say this!?

It's pointless saying you're an info gatherer, if you aren't going to give us any info. It just makes me more suspicious of you, since it's a mafia tactic.

Cause it means shit all at the beginning of a game when i know absolutely nothing about anyone else's roles/powers. And its very vague info anyway.

I'm not an info gatherer either.

I don't think he's not magcargo, I got an orange and navy pokemon targeted danny so it could have been someone else. Or maybe rez doesn't have a clue about colours.

This is probably it. "Huntail" might've been someone else. All we know is that it targetted Danny, not that it killed him.

Vote: Ganepark32

I know this might arouse a bit of suspicion on my part but if there is a townie re-director he is more then welcome to re-direct him onto me if your trying to find a killer.

I have the ability of not dying.

Ganepark, you should have at least tried to get away with it. Just confessing is a bit boring.

Might be boring to you but I just want out of the game. Apologises but health issues are more pressing and there are other things that have cropped up and I'm just not in the mind set to do this right now.

I argue that Magcargos rock is a bluish dark grey....(even if I'm wrong) :p

219.png

Ganepark32 is dead. He was Magcargo, the silencing mafia member.

NIGHT THREE.

Players - 18 - Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Edited by ReZourceman

Night fell over the town once again.

A metallic Pokemon was arousing commotion.

A tiny bird was swallowed.

Smoke plumed over a portion of the town.

A fluffy Pokemon had finally found an interesting target, one that would trigger more power, but before it could act further a piercing roar filled its ears and it turned around. The Pokemon attacked.

133.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Eevee, the multi-evolution tracking Pokemon.

DAY FOUR

Players - 17 - Paj Meen Ah, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Majority is 9.

Right what I realised I forgot to say earlier was that if I am killed, any mafia members who target me will be silenced the next day, so make sure you look out for that!