NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 4 - Dawn of the Battle of Evil

Well, Coolness Bears and mr-paul are usualy silent, so that's a good place to start.

Vote: Coolness Bears

To keep things rolling.

WHY HAS NO ONE ASKED WHO DIAGEO TARGETED?! CUNTS!

Jonnas is rubbing me as well.

Jonnas is rubbing me as well

That's what she said

WHY HAS NO ONE ASKED WHO DIAGEO TARGETED?! CUNTS!

I assumed it was Dannyboy. I suppose it can't hurt to make sure, though.

Diageo, do you know who the navy and orange dude is?

Diageo, do you know who the navy and orange dude is?

I don't sorry, i have no idea.

Since Danny was a protector that means he was protecting me right?

All I notice is how fast Jonnas was to suggest that the mafia wouldn't be all of one type as soon as I mention poison. In the past three games they've all been one type, so it's relatively safe to assume that they will be this game. To me it seems he's just dusting away any tracks the mafia might be leaving.

I have no qualms with voting someone off to keep things rolling. Therefore

Vote: Jonnas

Since Danny was a protector that means he was protecting me right?

Yes, that seems to be the case.

All I notice is how fast Jonnas was to suggest that the mafia wouldn't be all of one type as soon as I mention poison. In the past three games they've all been one type, so it's relatively safe to assume that they will be this game. To me it seems he's just dusting away any tracks the mafia might be leaving.

I have no qualms with voting someone off to keep things rolling. Therefore

So, you're voting for me because I thought of a new option?

Let's say the mafia really isn't of a single type. If we catch this killer and it turns out he's Huntail, you will only go after Water-types. But what if that's not the case? What if none of the other mafiosos are even Water-types? You would be lynching townies left and right while the real mafiosos would manipulate you into lynching more innocents.

All I'm saying is, don't take non-Water types out of your suspicion. There could be a different theme this time around.

Meanwhile, I keep voting for Coolness Bears, as he hasn't said a single word.

So, you're voting for me because I thought of a new option?

Let's say the mafia really isn't of a single type. If we catch this killer and it turns out he's Huntail, you will only go after Water-types. But what if that's not the case? What if none of the other mafiosos are even Water-types? You would be lynching townies left and right while the real mafiosos would manipulate you into lynching more innocents.

All I'm saying is, don't take non-Water types out of your suspicion. There could be a different theme this time around.

Meanwhile, I keep voting for Coolness Bears, as he hasn't said a single word.

I'm voting for you because you're a little too eager to sway thought away from the suggestion of poison type (which makes more sense than snake/water type - anyway Huntail was in the last game).

Granted, it's not the greatest reason to vote for someone, but it's more of a reason than I have voting for anyone else (apart from mr-paul and Coolness Bears - one of which we should have lynched yesterday...).

I think we should go for mr-paul. I've never once seen him.

I get what you mean chair, but for some reason I don't feel like he's a mafia. But I'll go with it anyway as I've nothing else to go on.

vote: jonnas

I might change this because at least Jonnas is contributing frequently.

You gave the kind of long winded reply the mafia usually give when they've been spotted. And also, chairdriver is often right unless he's mafia.

I´m gonna be a sceptic and not vote on someone for simple saying: "Well it could be like this"

Vote Jonnas - three - Chairdriver, Diageo, SPAMBOT4000.

Players - 19 - Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Ganepark32, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Majority is 10.

Granted, it's not the greatest reason to vote for someone, but it's more of a reason than I have voting for anyone else (apart from mr-paul and Coolness Bears - one of which we should have lynched yesterday...).

...So, you vote for a guy who suggested we vote for one of those two? :blank:

You gave the kind of long winded reply the mafia usually give when they've been spotted. And also, chairdriver is often right unless he's mafia.

Heh, that is true. My reply does seem mafia-like :heh:

Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do to prove my innocence, as my power is rather situational. All I can say is that you're making a big mistake.

Also, because ReZ didn't see it, Vote: Coolness Bears

ReZphail/

Vote Jonnas - three - Chairdriver, Diageo, SPAMBOT4000.

Vote Coolness Bears - one - Jonnas.

Players - 19 - Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Ganepark32, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Majority is 10.

Jonnas, I think that you should reveal your role and everything. Maybe if the vote gets up to 7 or something like that...

Jonnas, I think that you should reveal your role and everything.

Depends on whether he has a power role or not.

I think him telling us his type would suffice.

Well when it gets to about 7 votes, he'll be nearly out, so he might as well tell us everything.

If it comes to that, I'll be forced to reveal it, yes. Hopefully, I won't have to.