N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

While at the risk of sounding more suspicious, "doesn't matter to him" does sound like it's describing a neutral.

Gaggle, perhaps you could fill us in some more.

As for something to support my claim:

And as for proof:

An artistic Pokemon admired its target, whilst from afar, high in the sky a shining Pokemon gathered information.

That was the night I used Mimic. Both Gizmo and Ganepark can back me up that I am this Pokémon. Plus Ganepark's info was a mix of good and neutral - I transformed from neutral to good when I transformed on this night.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaggle, perhaps you could fill us in some more.

Well basically as Unown I have to brain-meld with at least one character of each alignment (one townie, one evil and one neutral, though I don't get told what their alignment is.) When I do I also get to gander at copies of any PMs they receive that night. When I've achieved that I win but I get sent to the townie side to play on. I'm up to 2/3, presumably there's another neutral around here I'm missing.

I have to say, as my first mafia experience, this has been shit. Even before dying it wasn't exciting.

It's only as good as you make it.

"Only boring people get bored."

------------

I'm willing to believe Gaggle.

Change Vote: Eddage

He's not spoken in ages, and when he has, he hasn't added anything...

I am Regigigas, the Über Pokémon of the town. I have three different modes that I activate by typing either steel, rock or ice in the day phase. Steel mode makes me reflect all powers. Rock mode makes me able to use Über Rock Tomb which roleblocks and silences, but also protects my target. Ice mode lets me use Ice Beam which simply silences my target.

I smell a Raticate.

The aware among us have gathered that the mafia are Steel type (they were Bug in the second game). Forretress is Steel/Bug (and its no going to be bug again).

Why should we believe he's Regigigas? When it's just as easily believable that he's Registeel.

I think Dannyboy is a mafia member. Possibly the don, possibly not.

Remember the time he conveniently "forgot" to send in his night action? Why would a town member say that? It only highlights to the mafia that they have a night power.

BUT, I believe in a fair game. Dannyboy is posting. I'd prefer to chase up people who haven't added anything, who could potentially be mafia members too.

I hate killing people who are playing. I'd prefer to lynch SPAMBOT, not_so_tiny and Eddage first, in the same way I'd prefer the mafia killed those who aren't playing first (obviously it's kinda wishful thinking though - since that's them effectively shooting themselves in the foot).

It's only as good as you make it.

"Only boring people get bored."

------------

I'm willing to believe Gaggle.

Change Vote: Eddage

He's not spoken in ages, and when he has, he hasn't added anything...

I smell a Raticate.

The aware among us have gathered that the mafia are Steel type (they were Bug in the second game). Forretress is Steel/Bug (and its no going to be bug again).

Why should we believe he's Regigigas? When it's just as easily believable that he's Registeel.

Remember the time he conveniently "forgot" to send in his night action? Why would a town member say that? It only highlights to the mafia that they have a night power.

BUT, I believe in a fair game. Dannyboy is posting. I'd prefer to chase up people who haven't added anything, who could potentially be mafia members too.

I hate killing people who are playing. I'd prefer to lynch SPAMBOT, not_so_tiny and Eddage first, in the same way I'd prefer the mafia killed those who aren't playing first (obviously it's kinda wishful thinking though - since that's them effectively shooting themselves in the foot).

Everytime I've said something it's being bloody ignored, so basically I'm just gonna put everything out here right now and maybe someone will actually take note of it...

I am Slaking, a Townie. My power is that of a slow watcher, basically I get sent information on the last even to take place during the night phase, I can't choose a target I just get told what I'm told...

Most of the information hasn't been really useful but on night 4 I was told "You witnessed Nintendohnut targetting an egg Pokemon." This leads to believe that Nintendohnut is mafia which is why I was posted about the pokemon who gave a "squeak" when hit with rock tomb could be the egg pokemon who gave a squeak when they protected/roleblocked/whatever the other night to save someone. But everyone ignored me and so I thought I would hold on to it for a bit longer.

Last night Nintendohnut targeted Coolness, now int eh write up it mentions rocks falling but nothing happening and eggs being left on the scene (he was protected by the egg pokemon?).

So basically I think Nintendohnut is mafia...

Vote: Nintendohnut

Vote Paj Meen Ah- one - Cube.

Vote Gaggle64 - two -Raining again, Ellmeister

Vote Nintendohnut - three - Eddage, Chairdriver, Paj Meen Ah

Players ; 17 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.

Majority is 9.

I can't check out anyone, I'm afraid. I just get information given to me. :)

all I got from last night is that I witnessed a Zell confusing another Pokemon.

So Zell has different powers (I thought he was one of the gulping ones), which means that someone else may be the third gulping ones, meaning that it's possible that (as I assumed he didn't targed Eevil or the killer) I may actually be the first gulp and that someone else could be the last gulp.

Which means that the killer may be Paj, Elm or someone else, unless the last gulper targeted Eevil.

If that made no sense, then what I'm triying to say is: If Paj and Elm are telling the truth, then there's another gulper out there that targeted the killer or the victim.

So there's currently no reason for me to vote for Paj.

Change Vote: Nintendohnut

Let us see what he has to say.

Vote Nintendohnut - four - Eddage, Chairdriver, Paj Meen Ah, Cube.

Vote Gaggle64 - two -Raining again, Ellmeister

Players ; 17 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.

Majority is 9.

Right, well this is annoying.

Last night I did target Coolness, but I was roleblocked and never actually managed to 'do' what I do to him. I don't know whether your power sees that or not, but apparently not seeing as I don't seem to be mentioned in the write up. If I'd made it to the scene I probably would know who the killer is, but that's by the by.

It is obvious that everyone will suspect me, because the evidence that Eddage has seems pretty conclusive. That's fine, I can't change that really. All I will say is that I'm contributing in the thread, trying to spark discussions (although apparently that made everyone suspect me too), and actively taking part in voting (when it happens).

I will reveal my pokemon if I must but I would prefer not to. I have been getting a little info on the nights where my power has worked (although I was too late sending it in one night apparently, the PM didn't get through for some reason as I told Rez to my annoyance) but the info is never actually that useful, and only would cause me to reveal myself like Coolness Bears did on the first night. And I don't want to be told off by chair!

So yeah, feel free to vote for me, I would, but I don't know what else I can say. You think I'm guilty kill me, but I have been taking part, voting for mafias, and the evidence you have about me targetting Coolness I explained above.

Its funny how in this situation I'm a goodie and I can't show you that and argue my way out of this, but in the last game I was mafia and convinced everyone I wasn't. Not sure why, but it's kind of ironic.

I'm out for the day today, but will hopefully be back on tonight. If you haven't lynched me by then I'll answer any more questions, but as I said, I'd vote for me given the evidence. That's why I don't see what more I can say to show you I'm good.

Anyway, yeah.

It's posted twice for some reason, the same message. So I'm not editing or anything, just deleting the double postings that I did by accident. Sorry!

I smell a Raticate.

I told everything I had because I was under heavy suspicion fire. In case anyone had info that corresponded with mine, they could vouch for me. Since not mentioning what I did a certain night would most likely arouse the suspicion of some, I decided to go all in. Besides, the argument about showing the mafia I have a nightpower holds no water whatsoever. Everyone has a nightpower in these games, and I even revealed my nightpowers.

To be honest, though, I didn't actually forget it, I simply didn't make it in time. At that point I still thought I had to activate one of my powers in each day phase, and suddenly people had voted and the day was over.

I echo Nintendohnut's sentiment: The last few games I have been good, but people have always found me suspicious because I apparently don't play the game like it should be played. Yet the one time I was evil, I had everyone completely fooled, and they trusted me blindly.

As for who to go for, I'm not entirely sure. Unless I really up myself, I seem to get lost pretty easily in these games. But I do trust chairdriver's reasoning, so I reckon it's pretty safe to go with him.

Vote: Nintendohnut