N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

From the voting, I have early suspicions for Cube and Dyson, who both kinda went along with me with little reasoning given.

Wasn't really much point giving a reason as said reason was the same as everybody else's.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddage; do you know anything about the green eyes? If you're the giant blue Pokemon, you were targeting the same person as them, if I'm reading the write up correctly.

I'm not actually the giant blue pokemon.

I don't know if Coolness was redirecting to me on the first night (possibly by Jonnas since he had redirecting abilities), but the write up and his information to seem to suggest I am the big blue dude, but it's wrong.

The information I've received each night hasn't really been helpful so far I'm afraid.

Gizmo, were you also a roleblocker (before Sprout's death)?

If so, who else did the two of you target?

Yeah we were a partnership roleblocker thingum. We targeted Dyson last night, but I don't think it worked, as Sprouty died.

Surely it's unlikely that the person silenced today also happens to be the one who witnessed the murder? Most likely it's someone who hasn't spoken up yet today. If I have time later I'll compile a list, unless anybody else wants to do it for me.

That wouldn't really make sense because I saw dyson as the giant...

A flying Pokemon caught sight of the giant.

Another Pokemon with a big mouth was creeping about in the darkness, trying not to catch the light for it would surely give it away. It lunged out and attacked.

Are these the same person? Unlikely..?

Seriously, what the heck, ReZ? Gives us a chance. The discussion wasn't that slow. :mad:

*goes to sleep unhappy*

Meh it was pretty slow. I checked up and several people who have been online multiple times today have had plenty of time to check the thread and either havn't or are looking and not posting/don't care.

Meh it was pretty slow. I checked up and several people who have been online multiple times today have had plenty of time to check the thread and either havn't or are looking and not posting/don't care.

I still think a warning is in place. But oh well, maybe this will actually make people participate. You're a hard as steel host, ReZ. ;)