N-Europe

Q+A with N-E members

Beast

We used to play this game on a DDR forum I used to go on to know the users better and it ended up getting popular so I thought I'd try it with N-Europe. Basically, one user posts a question and the next user answers that question and posts a question of their own. Then another user answers it and asks a different question and so on and so forth.

The type of questions have to be something like your most treasured memory or your favourite movie or something like that.

I hope that sort of made sense, haha. Anyways, my question for the next user is...

What was your most embarrassing moment ever?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure...

I once had a really pointless and unwanted erection in maths, and then I was asked to go up to the board and write some shit down. I panicked, and made up some really random topic to discuss instead, something like "Oh yeah, sir, I have that...sheet for you..." and began ruffling in my bag.

I bought myself enough time. It's fine.

That was more potentially embaressing, though.

----

Who is it that never lets you down, who is it that gave you back your crown?

A 2 part question here

First part has to be my friends. They honestly don't let me down at all, unlike my parents who seem to do this half the time.

Second part, well depending on what you mean by "crown" i could answer that many ways. When i was a kid, i had a crown as part of my king outfit and my mum returned it after it was stolen by my sister.

Next Member's Question

What was the first movie you bought on DVD/Video?

Well since there isn't a new question, I'll butt in.

My first DVDs were The Matrix and Armageddon.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Honest to God, when I was younger, we were asked what we wanted to be when we grew up and someone actually said Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I think he meant it too. The teacher didn't understand at all, it was hilarious.

Well since there isn't a new question, I'll butt in.

My first DVDs were The Matrix and Armageddon.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Honest to God, when I was younger, we were asked what we wanted to be when we grew up and someone actually said Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I think he meant it too. The teacher didn't understand at all, it was hilarious.

Mine was The Matrix too! :)

I believe I wanted to be a comic book artist. And now I'm not bad at drawing comic-type-stuff, but no way near good enough to be an artist. A comic book writer though? Hell yeah. :)

If you were in an RPG game, consider your personality and life skills to answer what powers and abilities you would have.

I request everyone who see's this question, answers it.

Mine was The Matrix too! :)

I believe I wanted to be a comic book artist. And now I'm not bad at drawing comic-type-stuff, but no way near good enough to be an artist. A comic book writer though? Hell yeah. :)

If you were in an RPG game, consider your personality and life skills to answer what powers and abilities you would have.

I request everyone who see's this question, answers it.

Considering my personality, I'd say I'd probably be a mage or technician. I am not physically strong or athletic, but I'm bookish and know a lot of stuff. I'd probably have a reserved personality, but I'd be very friendly when you got to know me, and I'd be very loyal to my friends. Oh, and I would have a funny, possibly sarcastic, form of humour.

@ Last question (Rez's question is good enough to have its own thread).

I'd probably be a Mage in terms of class as I'm useless in physical combat/activities. In terms of personality, I'd probably be the loner. That one mysterious person in your party that appears somewhere around the beginning of the game and helps you a lot, yet you never really find out much about them until halfway through the game. Think Kratos from Tales of Symphonia only without the sword, and no betrayal.

Question, since nobody else has posted a new one:

Do you have any sort of talent that not that many people know about?

Edited by Emasher

ReZ, go create thread! Do eet naw!

I don't know if I have a talent that not many people know about. Maybe my singing? It isn't really a talent per se - it's not because I have any special skills - but I do think my singing is okay, and I don't think it's too widely known. It could also be my acting skills, which I'd say are pretty good.

What is most important in your life? Be that a person or a lifestyle or ...

Being somewhere (usually my home) where I can just legitimately settle. I use the word "sit" normally. I can't "sit" in most places and be truly relaxed. This combines with family I suppose.

Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic or Chimchar?

Charmander of course. Then cyndaquil (I liked how he seemed to be blind, nice to have disabled pokemon. equality and what not), then Chimchar and Torchic but both are kinda lame.

If you could go anywhere right now where would it be and what would you do?

Winter. Simply because I absolutely adore all the lights and the Christmasy feeling you get walking through a town with all the lights up. Plus, sledding = Amazing. I would have said summer, because I love lounging around in the sun on a hot summers day whilst listening to music...but I always end up burnt. So screw the sun, winter wins.

If you could simply wish someone away (as in, they wouldn't exist anymore), who would it be and why?

Winter. Simply because I absolutely adore all the lights and the Christmasy feeling you get walking through a town with all the lights up. Plus, sledding = Amazing.

If you could simply wish someone away (as in, they wouldn't exist anymore), who would it be and why?

Ooh, Michel Platini. Then we could have someone who isn't a complete Anglophobe, and utter twat, in charge of European Football.

Hold on, gimme a minute for the next quezzie:

What was your favourite year at school, where all the best shit went down for you?

Edited by Roostophe

Hmm probably 2nd year of uni (I'm including uni as part of "school" :p) because it was the year where I lived like a student...allbeit with an up-to-50 hour job. Just a time of going out a few times a week, sleeping around, making memories etc etc.

If you could be an animal for one day which animal would you be?

Hmm probably 2nd year of uni (I'm including uni as part of "school" :p) because it was the year where I lived like a student...allbeit with an up-to-50 hour job. Just a time of going out a few times a week, sleeping around, making memories etc etc.

If you could be an animal for one day which animal would you be?

Most likely a bird. I'd love to soar through the sky, plus I think birds are awesome, majestic, and made of win. :D

If you could choose one quality in your life partner, what would it be?

Nectarine (Though I've never had a yohgurt that flavour), because they are the nicest thing ever. EVER.

--

What's your biggest guilty pleasure? I.e just something you enjoy doing/watching/listening too that you hope other people never find out about.

Nectarine (Though I've never had a yohgurt that flavour), because they are the nicest thing ever. EVER.

--

What's your biggest guilty pleasure? I.e just something you enjoy doing/watching/listening too that you hope other people never find out about.

Misteeq (oh god i didn't just admit to that) :sad:

also - Weightwatchers do an orange and nectarine yoghurt (its lovely actually)

If you could chose to live with a forumer for a week, who would it be?

Misteeq (oh god i didn't just admit to that) :sad:

also - Weightwatchers do an orange and nectarine yoghurt (its lovely actually)

If you could chose to live with a forumer for a week, who would it be?

Er, I said a guilty pleasure. Misteeq were amazing. SO SO SO SCANDALOUS. :p