N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also backing this up with my previous theory about Cube acting funny by asking who was "Good".

Sorry, but this just isn't "funny" or suspicious in any way, as the mafia already knows who is good. The only ones benefitting from good people being revealed are townies.

Still, your theory is interesting. Would you mind explaining it a little more? I'm afraid you may have lost me at some point. :heh:

And Coolness, reveal who you found out to be good. The more alignments we find out, the better. :)

Tell us, Coolness (I think I know who it is anyway).

Anyway, unless they have a VERY good reason, it's usually good to lynch a neutral rather than go for a no lynch. But lets see what today brings first.

Just to get things straight: Raining and Tellyn were silenced today, Cube targetted Tellyn, and we suspect that the Rock Tomb silencer is mafia and the Ice Beam silencer is town. He says himself he doesn't use Ice Beam, so he could very well be the Rock Tomb silencer. Still, it's not the strongest of leads, and I'd still like to hear from Coolness and Ganepark who the good and neutral characters are.

I happen to know that Cube targeted Tellyn last night, so unless Tellyn turns up dead or something I think it's safe to say he's on our side. I'm thinking if nobody else has anything we should just start lynching some of the quiet ones who are probably either mafia or aren't contributing anyway. Any nominations?

I happen to know that Cube targeted Tellyn last night, so unless Tellyn turns up dead or something I think it's safe to say he's on our side. I'm thinking if nobody else has anything we should just start lynching some of the quiet ones who are probably either mafia or aren't contributing anyway. Any nominations?

Well, Ganepark knew of someone neutral. I don't know if lynching a neutral would be a good idea?

It probably would - in the last game we (the mafia) found out who one of the neutrals was and had the option of 'killing' them and making them a mafia member. That was the night where nobody actually died, it said something about dark mist taking a pokemon to within an inch of death, or something. That night we gained a mafia member. So it would probably be a good idea to lynch them as otherwise they might add to the mafia majority.

That being said, this game is different and the 'acquiring mafia members' idea might not be in here. The problem is, if it is and we get Ganepark to reveal who the neutral is, the mafia know who it is and if we end up not lynching them if they convince us they're not dangerous (like Eenuh did), they will be easily assimilated.

Basically what I'm trying to say is - I don't know.

I haven't posted much but I am still playing.

Based on that he was the only person who "didn't buy" voting off Eenuh and his recent accusation of Cube, I have become very suspicious of Dyson.

Vote: Dyson

The mysterious pokémon suddenly jolted into awakening, desiring to help the town gain the victory with the utmost speed.

So, I'm back, and I'm glad that I wasn't killed off during my absence. Although I do find odd that the mafia hasn't tried to kill anyone last night.

Currently, I trust Raining_Again, Dannyboy, Dyson, Ellmeister and Coolness Bears.

I suspect a few others, but nothing strong, I'm afraid.

Now...has Strider contributed to this thread at all? Is he on holidays too?

I haven't posted much but I am still playing.

Based on that he was the only person who "didn't buy" voting off Eenuh and his recent accusation of Cube, I have become very suspicious of Dyson.

Vote: Dyson

Dyson immediately joined in on the voting off of Eenuh. What he didn't like was Coolness revealing investigations of townies. Also, his theory on Cube was actually pretty good, even though he kept assuming that revealing good characters is a bad idea. No, his theory wasn't completely solid, as Coolness' investigation shows, but how many of our theories are? We have to take chances, and Dyson's logic was pretty good. I was willing to go with it. But I don't think it means he's evil. Heck, mafia goons often have to lie to convince people to lynch someone, and so their logic often has holes, whereas Dyson's made sense.

I could be wrong, of course, but I don't think the evidence against Dyson is very solid.

I'm slightly suspicious of mr_paul to be honest. He hasn't spoken a huge amount, and has only voted once for the two mafiosos we voted off. And when he DID vote, majority had already been reached. Someone investigate him tonight maybe? (they can't roleblock all the investigators). It's just a hunch, nothing solid.

I'm slightly suspicious of mr_paul to be honest. He hasn't spoken a huge amount, and has only voted once for the two mafiosos we voted off. And when he DID vote, majority had already been reached. Someone investigate him tonight maybe? (they can't roleblock all the investigators). It's just a hunch, nothing solid.

Hey, that's fine having a hunch, I did miss out on voting, like you said why you hadnt participated much, I have a busy life and simply missed out due to time constraints.

Saying I haven't contributed much, neither have the majority of people apart from voting, simply because we don't have too much information.

Did you read my theory on the silencers on the previous page? I think we're looking at the rock tomb pokémon being evil if anyone has anything on that. I'm still suspicious of Tellyn personally, and would be willing to vote for him but I doubt enough people will follow this suspicion, and I understand that, I don't have any definitive good/evil/tellyn did this/whatever evidence to give. Maybe someone can investigate him, and feel free to investigate me if you want :)

Perhaps Nintendohnut wants someone to investigate mr-paul so that there's less chance of one of them investigating the mafia.

I mean...it's rather odd to be suspicious of someone who has done similar stuff to yourself.

Perhaps Nintendohnut wants someone to investigate mr-paul so that there's less chance of one of them investigating the mafia.

I mean...it's rather odd to be suspicious of someone who has done similar stuff to yourself.

I'd have to agree Cube. I was quite surprised at his accusation, but if anyone does want to investigate me, feel free, it will clear me as good, so in a way would be an investigation wasted, but you'd have to take my word on that, so investigate me if you like. I'm rambling now lol.

I do know that Nintendohnut is a flying pokémon. Though that doesn't really help towards proving if he is mafia or not.

The mysterious pokémon suddenly jolted into awakening, desiring to help the town gain the victory with the utmost speed.

So, I'm back, and I'm glad that I wasn't killed off during my absence. Although I do find odd that the mafia hasn't tried to kill anyone last night.

Currently, I trust Raining_Again, Dannyboy, Dyson, Ellmeister and Coolness Bears.

I suspect a few others, but nothing strong, I'm afraid.

Now...has Strider contributed to this thread at all? Is he on holidays too?

No i'm here, i just have no information to add to the thread.

No i'm here, i just have no information to add to the thread.

In that case, I'll either:

-Vote for Nintendohnut, because I kinda suspect him (nothing strong, though);

-Vote for the neutral guy Ganepark is talking about. Better than nothing.

So, who is it, Ganepark?